Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 | Star Plus

I have many kannada friends they tell me they go for Zee Kannada or Colors Kannada for serials and Udaya TV for movies, they even say Star suvarna is not like earlier it has degraded.
Thats what i said they lacks in presentation and quality of shows
Their shows quality and presentation is same as star pravah shows quality used to be during 2015-2019

Last edited:
Thats what i said they lacks in presentation and quality of shows
Their shows quality and presentation is sane as star pravah shows quality used to be during 2015-2019
Star Suvarna wasted many serials like Sahakutumba Sahaparivar, Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kay Aste, Mulgi Jhali Ho, etc. Because of lockdown this shows got closed and wasted 😩

It will not even affect star plus rating by 1% their show itself gets only 1 trp then how can by boycotting from them star plus ratings will affect....online fans needs to understand they are not trp audience by trends nd popularity on Social media nothing will happen as they dont get ad rates according to its popularity on SM
Online fans lives in their own lala land where they think that by trending and etc they will bring huge trps....they need to burst their bubble
I don't know why this time it can badly effect the ratings.

Rang maza vegla remake is not flop it is no.1 in suvarna with 5.5 tvr
Sahkutumb sahparivaar remake was also doing well but they closed after lockdown
But again this shows are only hit not super hits only because star suvarna lacks in presentation and production

One correction - The kannada titles are Muddulakshmi and Varalakshmi Stores

Star Suvarna wasted many serials like Sahakutumba Sahaparivar, Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kay Aste, Mulgi Jhali Ho, etc. Because of lockdown this shows got closed and wasted 😩
No except Sahkutumb Sahparivar, other 2 serials went offair long long back,
Even they waste Potol kumar gaanwala!
The only hit remake of Suvarna is Muddulakshmi (Karthika Deepam remake, Rang maza vegala) !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock