Safari TV will not be added in D2H

Arun

Since members are feeling that this can be fake, please expand the from email address and then take another screen shot and post here.

still doubt about the mail? believe this true mail and i am very much disappointed by this mail. :angry:wall

Arun K Aravind said:
still doubt about the mail? believe this true mail and i am very much disappointed by this mail. :angry:wall

No doubt bro. Actually CC always gives stereo type replies. You dont worry bro. Keep up the good work. By the way what malayalam channels you want more in d2h ? Jeevan ? Safari ? :sp

Bishnu15 said:
No doubt bro. Actually CC always gives stereo type replies. You dont worry bro. Keep up the good work. By the way what malayalam channels you want more in d2h ? Jeevan ? Safari ? :sp

Safari TV

Arun K Aravind said:
Safari TV

even so many time i also got such replies
"Dear Arun K Aravind,

Thank you for writing to Videocon D2h.

At this moment we regret to show our infeasibility to provide services for the channel Media one and Safari TV as they are not part of Videocon D2h’s platform.

We have captured your feedback and we will work on adding these channels on our platform in near future based on the customer base’s demand.

Once these channel are added on our platform we will inform you.

You can also email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Customer Care

Videocon d2h

Note: - You can also call our customer care helpline on +917355873558."
and i clearly writen to them i need yes or no answer so finaly they replied so.

But CC doesn't know anything about the channels addition .So CC is not a valuable Source.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock