Safari TV will not be added in D2H

In present situation those who are irritated by the serials and vulgar comedy shows Safari TV is a good option. one draw back is that same person is dubbing for so many program

dinesh19 said:
then can you compare sony aath with maa tv?

Bro do you know what kind of channel is Sony Aath ? Sony Aath is a Bengali Fictional Channel which shows programmes like CID, Aahat, Adalat, Horror Movies, Ghost Stories etc. Whereas Maa TV is a Telugu Entertainment channel. How can we compare a detective channel with an entertainment channel ???? :) But Discovery Tamil & Safari TV both belongs to the same genre -Infotainment. Only the language is different. But for Maa TV & Sony Aath the case is different as not only the language is different but also the type of programme also is different. But for Discovery Tamil & Safari TV type of programme is same - Infotainment. :)

Bishnu15 said:
Bro do you know what kind of channel is Sony Aath ? Sony Aath is a Bengali Fictional Channel which shows programmes like CID, Aahat, Adalat, Horror Movies, Ghost Stories etc. Whereas Maa TV is a Telugu Entertainment channel. How can we compare a detective channel with an entertainment channel ???? :) But Discovery Tamil & Safari TV both belongs to the same genre -Infotainment. Only the language is different. But for Maa TV & Sony Aath the case is different as not only the language is different but also the type of programme also is different. But for Discovery Tamil & Safari TV type of programme is same - Infotainment. :)

Ok. Please compare Zee Bangla with Maa TV.

Or compare Star Jalsha with Star Vijay

Or compare Star Jalsha with Asianet

Or compare Sangeet Bangla with Sun Music

Or compare Sangeet Bangla with Maa Music

or compare Sangeet Bangal with Raj Musix Kannada

Or if the above is not possible, please start comparing logically.

Sadiq said:
Ok. Please compare Zee Bangla with Maa TV.

Or compare Star Jalsha with Star Vijay

Or compare Star Jalsha with Asianet

Or compare Sangeet Bangla with Sun Music

Or compare Sangeet Bangla with Maa Music

or compare Sangeet Bangal with Raj Musix Kannada

Or if the above is not possible, please start comparing logically.

Now you said something logical. Well said Sadiq bro. Now I agree.

Bishnu15 said:
Now you said something logical. Well said Sadiq bro. Now I agree.

Are you still saying that comparing Safari with Disc Tamil is right?

Sadiq said:
Are you still saying that comparing Safari with Disc Tamil is right?

Bro I already agreed with your point. Then why you are saying so ? You are right, I am wrong. Discovery Tamil cannot be compared with Safari TV.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock