Sale of Sun Direct completely stops at Assam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashok_L said:
One day in Tamil Nadu also it will stop...
As D2h, Airtel and Tatsky giving tight competition and in addition to that zing Digital also....
SD not doing good marketing as other dth operators are doing....
And not adding any important and its competitive channels...
Source Bro????

Yes Ashok bro source ? I have given source now you have to give source or else withdraw your comments.

1. Read it again I just said it will stop one day if they are not taking any measures...
One cannot give sources for things that going to happen in future...

2. Kindly visit any nearby electronics store bro like Vasanth & co, Viveks & Sathya etc., They [Airtel, Tata sky & D2h] are doing marketing by giving free or discounted dth connection for purchase of new TV. Even tv showrooms using Tatsky, Airtel and D2h to show the clarity of TV's to customers.

3. And everyone knows many ROI important and competitive channels [South like Polimer, Siripoli] are missing in SD

Ashok_L said:
One day in Tamil Nadu also it will stop...
As D2h, Airtel and Tatsky giving tight competition and in addition to that zing Digital also....
SD not doing good marketing as other dth operators are doing....
And not adding any important and its competitive channels...

The only way for sun to shine is to get tps or buy RDTV....

Or they will soon get vanish from tamil nadu also....
I think they will not let this to happen

Bishnu15 said:
Yes Ashok bro source ? I have given source now you have to give source or else withdraw your comments.

See I already said No one can give source for future...
I just said it will stop if they are not taking any measures like getting TP space, adding demanded channels etc.,

Ashok bro thank u. Good psot bro. But I think future is bright.

jay kumar said:
Source Bro????

Bishnu15 said:

Kindly read my posts thoroughly before posting....

Rushil.D said:
SD Already Sweeped from MP :s :lol

same here in Gujarat.. and in Gujarat many sd connection is active but they connection only used by south users. ROI users not buy SD because they not provide so much Hindi channels.
and this time south users also buy any other dth because they also want service. so they convert to airtel, tatasky or d2h.

jay vithlani said:
and this time south users also buy any other dth because they also want service. so they convert to airtel, tatasky or d2h.
Agreed bro most of them already opting for Videocon it has bright future in Tamilnadu same goes for Airtel:).

Being an sun direct user if cinema+ sports packs goes beyond 250 without any channel additions then south will be occupied by other dth for sure. Sun is attractive with cinema+ sports pack only:k At the same time I am hoping it wont happen.:eek:hya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock