Breaking Sara Ali Khan angry for getting trolled on her overacting

Baba Yaga

Reaction score
Please share your opinion on this news.

Everyone is excited when sequel for Love Aaj Kal is being made and when trailer came out, audience trolled Sara Ali Khan for her Overacting on few scenes which were presented in the trailer and off course what people are trolling is true there is no denying in that in terms of her acting .

she said as below. (only few points I am highlighting)

" I am here to act. That is my job. That is my profession. That is serious. So, when I am trolled for that, suddenly, with all the confidence still intact, it is harder for me to sit there and say ignore the trolls. For the first time, it actually kind of hurts. It hit me. " Being a star kid she will face all this and I think she knows it too even tough she doesn't, If her acting is not good what does she expect audience to do .

"We were not allowed to see the monitor. So, I had no idea what it was looking like." So simply it's directors mistake how funny . Seriously if she knows that she doesn't looks good she wants director to change it or what . Most importantly almost all the time main crew will rematch the scene in the monitor itself to avoid the redo .

If you don't like the trailer. Just don't watch the movie as simple as that. Why troll celebs on social media? No one's forcing you to watch the movie.

Last edited:
If you don't like the trailer. Just don't watch the movie as simple as that. Why trolls celebs on social media? No one's forcing you to watch the movie.
Bro ..If you think what I said in above topic is troll I cant do anything , I just explained what happened and my opinion .

Once you are a celebrity and put your life on social media , People have every right to troll and they should either go back to their normal or face the trolls and rise above but should not complain like this and that being a star kid. In the second point she is indirectly pointing that mistake is from director side, do you think that is acceptable.

Yes exactly, you are no one to make fun of others and their professions

Bro Celebrity doing movies for the people right or to themselves
If they are doing it for themselves , no one will comment on it, But when they are doing it for people, like I said people have every right to comment and they should accept it.

Thank you for sharing this Breaking News
Bro I think you are being scarcist ..I know this news is aired 2 days back but...place I am staying in past three days no signal :(...I just got what's app message from my friend and shared it thinking It is Breaking news :)

Bro I think you are being scarcist ..I know this news is aired 2 days back but...place I am staying in past three days no signal :(...I just got what's app message from my friend and shared it thinking It is Breaking news :)
its ironical that ur tagline is "be kind to everyone" and u say trolling is fine. trolling is not fine...constructive criticism is fine.

Once you are a celebrity and put your life on social media , People have every right to troll and they should either go back to their normal or face the trolls and rise above but should not complain like this and that being a star kid. In the second point she is indirectly pointing that mistake is from director side, do you think that is acceptable.
No, that's not what they signed up for. Stalking is a crime. Being abusive is a crime as well.

its ironical that ur tagline is "be kind to everyone" and u say trolling is fine. trolling is not fine...constructive criticism is fine.
Bro My tagline defines different meaning and It's not complete one and End will be filled with need quote based on situation.

So you are saying she could simply blame the mistake on director saying " we are not allowed to watch monitor "

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock