Sarkaru Vaari Paata | Mahesh Babu, Parashuram

Review:

Don't believe negativity....

Its Pure entertaining movie.

Plus and Minus of the Movie MAHESH Babu only.
Full paisa vasool comedy.
Direction Ok
Music Ok
Acting Good
Visual Ok
Story Ok
Concept again Mahesh Babu comes with Good Concept.

Lower and Middle class and who has emi, loan people automatically connect with movie.

Overall Entertaining with no lags.

vCiWZfI.jpg

Don't go for movie for Pokiri range...then you will Enjoy the movie.

Review:

Don't believe negativity....

Its Pure entertaining movie.

Plus and Minus of the Movie MAHESH Babu only.
Full paisa vasool comedy.
Direction Ok
Music Ok
Acting Good
Visual Ok
Story Ok
Concept again Mahesh Babu comes with Good Concept.

Lower and Middle class and who has emi, loan people automatically connect with movie.

Overall Entertaining with no lags.

vCiWZfI.jpg
Yes anna, even I watched the movie yesterday and it was a decent movie. Thank goodness I din't go by twitter reviews and I just went and watched the movie. Problems faced by common people in every day life is highlighted and also how politicians cheat banks is also shown. Kalavathi and Ma Ma Mahesha songs are also good. And comedy was also good. Overall, it was good movie.

Yes anna, even I watched the movie yesterday and it was a decent movie. Thank goodness I din't go by twitter reviews and I just went and watched the movie. Problems faced by common people in every day life is highlighted and also how politicians cheat banks is also shown. Kalavathi and Ma Ma Mahesha songs are also good. And comedy was also good. Overall, it was good movie.
Yes...its worth watching for common people's and festival for fans.

Mahesh Babu looks so so young in the movie...
Even he dominates keerthy looks in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock