Sarkaru Vaari Paata | Mahesh Babu, Parashuram

So after seeing reviews of the forum , I am curious to know why is social media and film critics , both filled with Negative reviews . Infact some people who were dancing like monkey after watching BEAST were upset in one of the reviews . Is it actually worth a theatre experience or OTT Friendly ?

Asking this because I also want to watch it in theatre but I am confused between reviews

So after seeing reviews of the forum , I am curious to know why is social media and film critics , both filled with Negative reviews . Infact some people who were dancing like monkey after watching BEAST were upset in one of the reviews . Is it actually worth a theatre experience or OTT Friendly ?

Asking this because I also want to watch it in theatre but I am confused between reviews
Its worth watching bro. My show in INOX, my side sitting family is Hindi audience they watching movie with subtitles. They enjoyed the movie. Because current scenario, every one facing emi problems.
So they connect easily.
In some scenes Mahesh Babu acting looks over acting which is minus point.
Movie filled with complete comedy from start to end.

As I said in KGF2, sab apni apni pasand hoti hai bhai.

FS8EuecaAAAstQn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock