Sarkaru Vaari Paata | Mahesh Babu, Parashuram

Its a flop/average movie bro.. don't take it as a fan.. think as a normal audience. just accept it. You can check bookmyshow app and find all shows are running with 30% occupancy only.

Its a flop/average movie bro.. don't take it as a fan.. think as a normal audience. just accept it. You can check bookmyshow app and find all shows are running with 30% occupancy only.

As I said Everyone have their choice brother, you feel flop or average its upon your choice. And I don't believe in others. I seen the movie its Pure entertaining movie yes Mahesh in some scenes are over acting.

Audience always like the villian should be killed. In his last 2 movies.. he is forgiving and giving chances to villian to be a good person which audience are not able to accept. I saw people making fun of that in theaters. Villian should be killed.

Audience always like the villian should be killed. In his last 2 movies.. he is forgiving and giving chances to villian to be a good person which audience are not able to accept. I saw people making fun of that in theaters. Villian should be killed.
No Comments.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock