Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Hadh kardi aapne now playing in sony max2
That's what he is trying to tell that both the movies are Airing atleast 2-3 times in a week across all the 3 channels so maybe both the movies are expiring soon from sony bcoz sony repeats a movie frequently only when the movie is going to expire soon from their network

That's what he is trying to tell that both the movies are Airing atleast 2-3 times in a week across all the 3 channels so maybe both the movies are expiring soon from sony bcoz sony repeats a movie frequently only when the movie is going to expire soon from their network
Then Sultan Productions, Dhanoa Films too come under this category since 2-3 years because their films regularly air. Dhanoa Films air on both Max 2 and Wah frequently, while Sultan Productions regularly airs on Max 2. Sultan Productions films have huge audience in rural areas while Dhanoa Films are good bet.

Last edited:
Bro again ur going on same track if PK 3 id*ots other VVC and YRF older movies shifts from SPN then what's their in sony to air? And do u have any proof that it will move to Disney-star it may move to viacom18 also.

Well it is not upto me but sony whether they want a good bollywood bouquet or air south indian dubbed films all day. I am not going offtrack rather commenting as situation seems to be

Bro again ur going on same track if PK 3 id*ots other VVC and YRF older movies shifts from SPN then what's their in sony to air? And do u have any proof that it will move to Disney-star it may move to viacom18 also.
Many channel reapaet many movies but there is no shifting

Golmaal 3 Was already on Sharing Basis with Colors Cineplex. Now they'll get full authority.
FxhBzTW.jpg

Well it is not upto me but sony whether they want a good bollywood bouquet or air south indian dubbed films all day. I am not going offtrack rather commenting as situation seems to be
@dino29 bro i know what you want Disney-Star showcases more Bollywood movies more but many of the members including me at one time know your bias towards Disney-Star because of Bollywood. I know that Disney-Star airs more Bollywood but that doesn't mean that a film which is ignored by other will necessarily be recognized by Disney-Star.
Andaz Apna Apna was ignored by Colors Cineplex but after coming on Sony it is getting its due.
It depends upon audiences that which movie they give love to. Star had huge money that's why they launched SGS. Zee wanted a space for their Excel Library and Eros International films so they launched &xplor. The merger with Viacom18 would have been a breather since it would have got an additional channel to showcase Bollywood Cinema. But alas this didn't happen and now both of them are trying to ramp up their Bollywood content through deals with NH Studioz and Suresh Productions (Sony) and Eros International (Viacom18). So let's hope for the best

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock