Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

@dino29 bro i know what you want Disney-Star showcases more Bollywood movies more but many of the members including me at one time know your bias towards Disney-Star because of Bollywood. I know that Disney-Star airs more Bollywood but that doesn't mean that a film which is ignored by other will necessarily be recognized by Disney-Star.
Andaz Apna Apna was ignored by Colors Cineplex but after coming on Sony it is getting its due.
It depends upon audiences that which movie they give love to. Star had huge money that's why they launched SGS. Zee wanted a space for their Excel Library and Eros International films so they launched &xplor. The merger with Viacom18 would have been a breather since it would have got an additional channel to showcase Bollywood Cinema. But alas this didn't happen and now both of them are trying to ramp up their Bollywood content through deals with NH Studioz and Suresh Productions (Sony) and Eros International (Viacom18). So let's hope for the best
He is biased towards Disney-Star its OK bro but according to him everything should move to Disney-Star. We can see star is aiming for big movies like u said which can give top position in trp but zee,viacom18 Sony they don't care about trp they want to get maximum number of bollywood films. Every week viacom18 and zee renewe movie from other network.

@dino29 bro i know what you want Disney-Star showcases more Bollywood movies more but many of the members including me at one time know your bias towards Disney-Star because of Bollywood. I know that Disney-Star airs more Bollywood but that doesn't mean that a film which is ignored by other will necessarily be recognized by Disney-Star.
Andaz Apna Apna was ignored by Colors Cineplex but after coming on Sony it is getting its due.
It depends upon audiences that which movie they give love to. Star had huge money that's why they launched SGS. Zee wanted a space for their Excel Library and Eros International films so they launched &xplor. The merger with Viacom18 would have been a breather since it would have got an additional channel to showcase Bollywood Cinema. But alas this didn't happen and now both of them are trying to ramp up their Bollywood content through deals with NH Studioz and Suresh Productions (Sony) and Eros International (Viacom18). So let's hope for the best

He is biased towards Disney-Star its OK bro but according to him everything should move to Disney-Star. We can see star is aiming for big movies like u said which can give top position in trp but zee,viacom18 Sony they don't care about trp they want to get maximum number of bollywood films. Every week viacom18 and zee renewe movie from other network.

Hello. I have answered umpteen number of times that I m not biased with detailed explanation so will not repeat myself again.

About star/disney acquiring just big films, this is factually absolutely wrong.... They have acquired big, medium, small and every other kind of film. Infact in last 2 yrs they have acquired max films..... Zee, viacom18 r far behind and sony well is at last

Next i have never said that all films will shift to star/disney.... Go thru my posts there r so many which say films will ahift to zee or sony or viacom18 but i do not know why just when i refer star/disney it gets highlighted attributing wrong motive. Also not to forget in sports genre i continuosly applaud sony, Discovery for showcasing wide variety of sports while i condemn star/disney focusing mostly on cricket but this again gets forgotten.

Anyways please discuss about topic rather than just painting my posts with a wrong intention. I reiterate if sony starts acquiring / airing more bollywood films i will b happiest

Hello. I have answered umpteen number of times that I m not biased with detailed explanation so will not repeat myself again.

About star/disney acquiring just big films, this is factually absolutely wrong.... They have acquired big, medium, small and every other kind of film. Infact in last 2 yrs they have acquired max films..... Zee, viacom18 r far behind and sony well is at last

Next i have never said that all films will shift to star/disney.... Go thru my posts there r so many which say films will ahift to zee or sony or viacom18 but i do not know why just when i refer star/disney it gets highlighted attributing wrong motive. Also not to forget in sports genre i continuosly applaud sony, Discovery for showcasing wide variety of sports while i condemn star/disney focusing mostly on cricket but this again gets forgotten.

Anyways please discuss about topic rather than just painting my posts with a wrong intention. I reiterate if sony starts acquiring / airing more bollywood films i will b happiest
I know about that bro. But many people including me felt that earlier. Disney-Star has huge bucks but I just want equal footing for all Films. In recent weeks all the networks are Airing a mix of Bollywood and South. Wah especially Airing more Bollywood. Disney-Star is a good network but I hate the repetition strategy and that's why others too don't like it. And as always your predictions have been true with Disney-Star bagging films.

I know about that bro. But many people including me felt that earlier. Disney-Star has huge bucks but I just want equal footing for all Films. In recent weeks all the networks are Airing a mix of Bollywood and South. Wah especially Airing more Bollywood. Disney-Star is a good network but I hate the repetition strategy and that's why others too don't like it. And as always your predictions have been true with Disney-Star bagging films.
Same here bro Disney-Star is Not a just network it's a brand most of the viewers like to watch movies in star channels including me but like u said repetition is a big problem in early years star gold was known full entertainment channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock