Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

No. Till now War and Mardaani 2 have not been aired on UTV Movies. Even SUM has aired War but not UTV Movies.
I hope star gold won't skip any song or scene beep any dialogue in dhoom 3 if they skipped then it will be unjustice to the movie they did for rowdy rathore and chal mere bhai.

Last edited:
I hope star gold won't skip any song or scene beep any dialogue in dhoom 3 if they skipped then it will be injustice o the movie they did for rowdy rathore and chal mere bhai.
Even I was thinking same bro but let's hope something good any my prediction is every Friday their is YRF film in star gold I think like dekhiye shukravaar ki raat yash raj ke saath sirf star gold par.

xHpHBdZ.jpg

Just a meme

Am expecting DDLJ, DTPH, MOHABBATEIN, EK THA TIGER, TIGER ZINDA HAI, SPECIALLY MERE YAAR KI SHADI HAI, MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGE, SHUDDH DESI ROMANCE, PYAAR IMPOSSIBLE, NEIL N NIKKI and many more soon in star gold and star gold 2.

Last edited:
Is it possible to attach the link or screenshot?

I can’t say I’m surprised. Sony didn’t give a lot of importance to YRF movies so Star has made the most of it. That too with a popular movie like Dhoom 3. Let’s see what happens to Tiger Zinda Hai, Sultan and the like.
I think Sony has decided to part with some and keep some of them. The proof that all the legacy YRF films like DDLJ, DTPH, Mohabbatein have stopped airing is a sign. And Sony's retentions include the Salman Trilogy, Chak De India and other films is puzzling.

I think now SPN will definitely look to renew old Pooja Entertainment films including the no. 1 series, especially after loss of old yrf movies, now old pooja entertainment films moving to SPN is very much on cards especially after Sony have aquired new Pooja entertainment films like Ganpath and Bell Bottom and star showing old pooja entertainment films very frequently can be an evidence for it

xHpHBdZ.jpg

Just a meme
Negative Points In Star-YRF Deal Are:
1. PQ On SD Feed
2. Poor AQ As Compared To Sony Just Like Bhoothnath Series
3. Poor Management. Initially It Will Be Managed Well Just Like Bhool Bhulaiyaa & Rowdy Rathore But Then I Fear That It Will Be Repeated Frequently Just Like War & Mardaani 2
Positive Points:
1. Movies Like Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Sui Dhaaga Will Be Perfect For SGS
2. Bollywood Movies Get Priority Unlike Sony Which Mostly Ignores Bollywood Movies

Last edited:
Negative Points In Star-YRF Deal Are:
1. PQ On SD Feed
2. Poor AQ As Compared To Sony Just Like Bhoothnath Series
3. Poor Management. Initially It Will Be Managed Well Just Like Bhool Bhulaiyaa & Rowdy Rathore But Then I Fear That It Will Be Repeated Frequently Just Like War & Mardaani 2
Loosing YRF is a big loss for SPN bro just like IPL. Now SPN will be having SOORYAVANSHAM.

Its a massive setback for sony because of constant negligence shown by them was very bad, they relied mostly on South movies(that too they are losing) and 6-7 hindi movies which were being constantly aired and still are. The libraray which yrf offer could have been used very well by sony but they lost it. Still sony are not learning from their mistakes movies like PK,3 Id*ots,Bahubali Series,Sultan and TZH are being constantly aired while movies like Ludo,Malang,Kabir singh never come into effect plus i just dont understand why dont they use SET for movies like on weekends they could air by avoiding airing of The Kapil Sharma Show

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock