Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Sahara One Motion Pictures library has some very good films but sony and zee not giving them proper slots. Star/disney can do better job with its main and niche films oriented chs.

Also star/disney and Sony are not able to air older films in HD as there is just 1 flagship HD which mostly airs newer films all day barring watershed hrs. Zee does better job with 2 HD chs but still can do better by launching Z Bollywood HD

Now a days watching movies in sony channels is becoming like hell for me they should rebrand their channels as ADS MAX, ADS MAX 2 AND ADS MAX WAH more then movie they are showing ads I think Aditya Chopra took good decision by shifting all YRF library to Disney-star VVC and other films also move to different network soon if they didn't change this asap.

Now a days watching movies in sony channels is becoming like hell for me they should rebrand their channels as ADS MAX, ADS MAX 2 AND ADS MAX WAH more then movie they are showing ads I think Aditya Chopra took good decision by shifting all YRF library to Disney-star VVC and other films also move to different network soon if they didn't change this asap.
Right bro now rab ne banadi jodi airing in sony wah more than movie they are showing ads its too irritating.

Raj TV - Lmao Noobs

5r9tNTl.jpg

Toofaan confirmed with Zee

Right bro now rab ne banadi jodi airing in sony wah more than movie they are showing ads its too irritating.

Is this really true? Honestly i am getting less time these days to watch films but what u r saying is worrisome. Usually chs air ads after 20 mins or sometimes 40 mins stretch (except break free or 1 break movie) and breaks last from 5 to 8 mins and few smaller ones for 2 mins like on Z Bollywood. Last i watched Apne on Max2 two weeks back and i found the telecast to b fine. If they r showing more ads then surely they must b cutting some scenes or songs to to keep movie runtime within limit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock