Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,821
early 2 years were awesome of star gold for old movies fans(especially black & white), they were promoting those movies as Asli gold, I am still not getting that why all channels have stopped airing black & white movies, is it for active services like evergreen classics active in d2h?

They do not fetch high ratings but i strongly feel disney/star and sony should add a secondary classic movie channel in bouquet. It can operate with low profit margin or Profits from other chs can offset its losses just like zee is managing Zee Classic. Older Generation or even younger fans needs 2 or 3 such chs

Star/disney has just one VVC film Sanju and this film is not at all good and surely not a ratings puller but still star/disney giving it so many prime slot airings. This is what i call giving proper respect towards relationship with a banner. They value all sorts of films from diff banners and air it across channels, this is what sony needs to learn and implement. Money is important but these days visibility and valuing the bond is much important... Failures, Profits, Losses can b mutually sorted if bond is strong

Desi Boyz airs in after hrs or early morning slot..Baazigar airing was reduced earlier but in last few months aired quite a lot and it is most probably shifting to other network soon
I saw it's World television premiere on Zee TV back in 2012 and it was the most aired movie in zee cinema FYI Desi boyz Was released on My birthday

Yes I born on November 25 2002
Miss mathur please don't share personal things here its a request. BTW In November 2002 I watched Akshay kumar movie talaash in theatre with my friends I was studying in 9th std. Watching movie in single screen feels awesome now also. That time balcony ticket price was 25 rs. 6 rs pepsi 4 rs chips packet really those days are.

Miss mathur please don't share personal things here its a request. BTW In November 2002 I watched Akshay kumar movie talaash in theatre with my friends I was studying in 9th std. Watching movie in single screen feels awesome now also. That time balcony ticket price was 25 rs. 6 rs pepsi 4 rs chips packet really those days are.
Wow

Star/disney has just one VVC film Sanju and this film is not at all good and surely not a ratings puller but still star/disney giving it so many prime slot airings. This is what i call giving proper respect towards relationship with a banner. They value all sorts of films from diff banners and air it across channels, this is what sony needs to learn and implement. Money is important but these days visibility and valuing the bond is much important... Failures, Profits, Losses can b mutually sorted if bond is strong
Bro Today they are airing it is good but After Initial airing Sanju was ignored then again aired then ignored etc. It's an on/Off film. And regarding banners Pritish Nandy Communications and Bajaj Films (Siddhivinayak Creations) are ignored by Disney-Star hugely. Sony's ignorance of banners cost them huge.

Exactly bro those days were awesome we used to bunk schools and go to watch movies with friends in 2002 I watched kaante, jaani dushman ek anokhi kahani, awara pagal Deewana..and I remember 1st movie which I saw in theatre is dhadkan in 2000 with family. Those days will never come back buddy.

Back
Top Bottom