Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Today I tuned in to mohra for the song na kajre ki ....& It's chopped off & channel is zee bollywood
Sony channels never chopped any song or scene. Before only 4 movies were aired in channels bro 11.am 2.pm 5.pm and 9pm so full were aired now a days 6 to 7 movies airing to manage time they are doing this.

Sony channels never chopped any song or scene. Before only 4 movies were aired in channels bro 11.am 2.pm 5.pm and 9pm so full were aired now a days 6 to 7 movies airing to manage time they are doing this.
Exactly buddy I agree that time only 4 movies per day in 2000 every Saturday sony channels aired all Trimurti films and every Sunday RK films that time no scene or song skipped. Mohra aired in sony channel as Saturday prime movie.

Exactly buddy I agree that time only 4 movies per day in 2000 every Saturday sony channels aired all Trimurti films and every Sunday RK films that time no scene or song skipped. Mohra aired in sony channel as Saturday prime movie.
Yes mohra was premiered in diwali 97 on sony

Yes that is the key behind the launch of dozons of movie channels
Bro we're lucky that we are 90, kids today we have everything in technology ways but watching films with family is missing this daily 2 gb data has separated our family and friends from us. That time less movie channels movies will be aired in a planned way except English no other dubbed films watching Jackie chan films in star gold on Saturdays the time will never be back.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock