Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Ajay Devgn FFilm's Turram Khan and The Big Bull movies Satellite Rights with Star Gold

Looks like Mujhse Shaadi Karogi will be moving to Star/Disney. It is from Nadiadwala Grandson which is having movie rights agreement with Star India since last few years. Also Sony has not aired it for a while now which gives further chance for this happening soon. Star/Disney anyways is planning to overhaul its Hindi Movie Cluster
It was aired on Wah that too on prime time some days back

Last edited:
Ajay Devgn FFilm's Turram Khan and The Big Bull movies Satellite Rights with Star Gold
I knew about it Ajay Devgan films satellite rights with Star only. The Tseries Deal with Sony is only applicable on movies which Tseries has the rights unless it goes to the favoured network of the actor/production house which they have a deal with.

Last edited:
I think Tseries has only sold Kabir Singh to Netflix since Arjun Reddy is on prime i mean who will watch the same movie on the same platform. Plus Drive was scheduled that it will go to Netflix since Prime is currently not serious about digital only movies and is focused on Web Series.

I think Tseries has only sold Kabir Singh to Netflix since Arjun Reddy is on prime i mean who will watch the same movie on the same platform. Plus Drive was scheduled that it will go to Netflix since Prime is currently not serious about digital only movies and is focused on Web Series.
Photograph failed. Right?

Movies like ABCD 2, Sultan, Daawat E Ishq, are getting frequent airings on Sony Wah that too on prime time. Looks like Sony is serious about Bollywood and getting back with YRF after the deal with Star india ends. Plus this also happened with B4U library who was the primary partner after Star Gold was rebranded in 2011.Many movies which Star bought at that time were licensed by B4U to star. Now B4U has gone to its original partner Zee can we expect the same from YRF? movies like Baadshah, Ghatak, China Gate which were always aired on Star network went to its home Zee in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock