Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Offtopic: After Zing, Zee etc is now airing movies. Is Zee planning something with Zee etc ?

Syeraa Narasimha Reddy Satellite Rights Sold for 60 Cr
South Satellite Rights Rs 40 Cr and Hindi 20 Cr

Sony might have bagged rights of Syeraa Narsimha Reddy
Because Excel 's previous movie KGF went to Sony

Yes which means cost is recovered. Super 30 after recovering its cost for Digital and Satellite will Be moved to free tier or Telecasting it on weekdays. Movies like Stree,which hotstar doesn't have digital rights will be telecasted on Star at a regular basis.
Tell me they haven't recovered cost from Badhai Ho. The how come it went to paid from free.

Tell me they haven't recovered cost from Badhai Ho. The how come it went to paid from free.
Bro the satellite rights of Badhaai Ho were not sold on a huge price to Star. Ayushmann was not a big hero then. Plus Badhaai ho is telecasted in timings on Star which are not even worth for some film like this. I mean morning weekdays that's horrible.

Bro the satellite rights of Badhaai Ho were not sold on a huge price to Star. Ayushmann was not a big hero then. Plus Badhaai ho is telecasted in timings on Star which are not even worth for some film like this. I mean morning weekdays that's horrible.
Sorry, I meant it went paid from being free. Now it's only available for VIP and Premium Hotstar users.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock