Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Khatta meetha moves to Zee from Disney-Star/Viacom18 airing 14th Oct 8pm in &pictures.
&pictures mentioned now bro
Bro i have been watching &pictures HD/SD since I saw your post but haven't been able to find promo of Khatta Meetha on both the feeds, can you post its image or tell when & where did you see this promo?

Khatta meetha moves to Zee from Disney-Star/Viacom18 airing 14th Oct 8pm in &pictures.
&pictures mentioned now bro
Again a big renewal for Zee. Now Sachin Tichkule and Award Anshuman will also come on Sony Max
Eagle Home Video might b sharing this movie across broadcasters
Bro i have been watching &pictures HD/SD since I saw your post but haven't been able to find promo of Khatta Meetha on both the feeds, can you post its image or tell when & where did you see this promo?
Finally found the promo
lFdHlKk.png

The movie will now be shared between Zee/Sony & Viacom bcoz Viacom had started sharing this movie with Star just 2-3 months back

Even am watching &pictures continuesly bro trust me I saw the promo in SD channel while watching DHAMAAL don't know about HD channel I couldn't able to click picture also the promo was very short if I get ill try to post image here.

Finally found the promo
lFdHlKk.png

The movie will now be shared between Zee/Sony & Viacom bcoz Viacom had started sharing this movie with Star just 2-3 months back

Star/disney had it since many yrs, last yr viacom18 too acquired rights and movie was shared between the two. Now maybe Eagle signed similar pact with zee

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock