Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Is bigil not good? Since the Bollywood releases except Saand Ki Aankh have received scathing reviews
The director of bigil is notorious for copying scripts and it's proved yet again with this film. I don't think anyone other than Vijay fans would enjoy it.

The director of bigil is notorious for copying scripts and it's proved yet again with this film. I don't think anyone other than Vijay fans would enjoy it.
Though he copies the story and adds a social issue to make it original that's his technique

I wish zee gets rights of 2states. At least they'll show it sometimes on &pictures.

Right now it's with STAR has it and they never show it except SGS. And that channel isn't even included in there base pack.
It's a UTV nadiadwala movie it may hop on to Sony as well.

What's it with this Phir Hera pheri obsession of Zee Network
In this week Phir Hera Pheri has aired almost 4 times on different Zee channels (even today it is airing on Zee Action)
That's more than Set Max airing Sooryavansham (it airs once a week this time it's twice tho) Because I remember when Nayak was leaving from Zee to Star Zee aired Nayak repeatedly
Is that a sign of Phir Hera Pheri moving to Some other network(Sony as various pages say) immediately after 2019

Last edited:
Kaithi is different compared to Bigil. Bigil reviews at many places have been positive. But Kaithi has received some exceptional reviews and is a great watch but Bigil is purely promoted as mass masala entertainer which is perfect for Diwali
Though he copies the story and adds a social issue to make it original that's his technique
Bigil overall got Average Response only some Vijay fans happy
But Box office collection of Bigil first week unstoppable Second week only Vijay fans can save the movie

I wish zee gets rights of 2states. At least they'll show it sometimes on &pictures.

Right now it's with STAR has it and they never show it except SGS. And that channel isn't even included in there base pack.
Shows it regularly on both Star Gold and Star Gold Select.
2 States was the one and only film that was premiered on Life OK in October 2014.
RE: World Television Premieres

Hi Brothers
World Television Premeir 2 States.
18 October 5 PM on Life OK&Life OK HD.
Thank You.

Last edited:
That's the story of Every Vijay movie after Theri
I don't know why Vijay making same type of movies
Vijay is today Big Superstar in India But Wrong Script Selection
Vijay Should Learn from Dhanush , Karthi and Jayam Ravi Selecting Good Scripts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock