Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I don't know why Vijay making same type of movies
Vijay is today Big Superstar in India But Wrong Script Selection
Vijay Should Learn from Dhanush , Karthi and Jayam Ravi Selecting Good Scripts
Vijay next movie with Kaithi director Lokesh

Last edited:
First, Hindi Movie Channels Adulterated content by Showing South Dubbed Movies. Now few Members are doing same with this thread by discussing South Movies.
I request all of you not to discuss Non-Hindi Movie here.
If you want to discuss South Movies Discuss in Appropriate thread.

First, Hindi Movie Channels Adulterated content by Showing South Dubbed Movies. Now few Members are doing same with this thread by discussing South Movies.
I request all of you not to discuss Non-Okindi Movie here.
If you want to discuss South Movies Discuss in Appropriate thread.
Ok we will avoid talking about south cinema but adulterated by dubbed movies there are some really good movies made in South and dubbed in Hindi like Jersey, Chitralahari also Saaho, Pehlwaan, Sye Raa etc got released like all normal hindi movies do u will not say the same for Baahubali series it's Indian cinema

Last edited:
What's it with this Phir Hera pheri obsession of Zee Network
In this week Phir Hera Pheri has aired almost 4 times on different Zee channels (even today it is airing on Zee Action)
That's more than Set Max airing Sooryavansham (it airs once a week this time it's twice tho) Because I remember when Nayak was leaving from Zee to Star Zee aired Nayak repeatedly
Is that a sign of Phir Hera Pheri moving to Some other network(Sony as various pages say) immediately after 2019
I think Hera Pheri Series Renewed by Star

I think Hera Pheri Series Renewed by Star
Just a year before Hera pheri rights gone to Colors Cineplex it is not possible with star again I think Sony might have bagged it since Hera pheri rights with Shemaroo-Goldmines and phir Hera pheri rights with Pen who has sold to Phir milenge to Sony

Last edited:
World Television premiere of Badshah Pehlwan on Sony Max 17 Nov 8 P.M.
It's quite Surprising Since it was produced by Zee studios so it should have gone to Zee but it's second time when Zee produced movie has gone to other channel first Love Sonia went to SGS and Now Pehlwaan to Sony

It's quite Surprising Since it was produced by Zee studios so it should have gone to Zee but it's second time when Zee produced movie has gone to other channel first Love Sonia went to SGS and Now Pehlwaan to Sony
No Bro Both Love Sonia and Pehlwaan hindi Version Theatrical Distribution by Zee Studios
Zee not Produced and Co production these movies
Zee Never sold they produced movies satellite rights to other TV networks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock