• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,755
Atrangi Re satellite rights with Sony Max
VhyzPvB.jpg

WoIeumP.jpg

WPrmc6X.jpg

Source
Actually This is a good move by Hotstar. Their first movie Sanak for which they did not have satellite control has performed well for them. Realizing the potential I think this is the perfect deal. Also Sony which was suffering a drought of Akshay Kumar movies has gained 2 Akshay Kumar films in a single year and most probably if the merger works out it would be the first time that Sony (indirectly) would get all the Akki releases of the year. Glad job I didn't update the table for Atrangi Re
Another great acquisition by Sony. Since Sony lacks Akshay Kumar movies, grabbing Atrangi Re by them is really good. So both Bell Bottom and Atrangi Re (Akshay Kumar movies), can be good game changers in terms of fetching ratings. In a present situation where Sony had to let go of many movies, big acquisitions like these can be the boosters.

On the other hand, digital rights being with Disney+hotstar can help the ott platform to increase its content. As known, Sanak performed well on Disney+hotstar and we can expect the same to happen with this movie too.

Last edited:
This is very shocking to me it was about to release on next year and suddenly changed their release date to December 24 clashing with 83
Its win win situation for Disney star....as 83 will be theatrical release...hotstar will gain lot frm atrangi re..83 will stream on netflix...tht too a month after its theatre release.
And star gold will be winner for sure when 83 will have satellite TV premier.

Its win win situation for Disney star....as 83 will be theatrical release...hotstar will gain lot frm atrangi re..83 will stream on netflix...tht too a month after its theatre release.
And star gold will be winner for sure when 83 will have satellite TV premier.
83 Makers are not releasing it's trailer they should have released during the sooryvanshi release I'm very happy that jersey makers have released their trailer and I have seen many movies are releasing on theatre after one week

but Atarangi re would have fetched more ratings had it premierd on star gold
No bro look like
Sanak Digital Right Hotstar and TV right Zee Cinema
Atrangi Re Digital Right Hotstar and TV right Sony Max

Why , Sanak Was Blockbuster highest viewers On Disney+Hotstar than Anand L Rai Decided Atrangi Re Premiered on Disney+Hotstar and produced by T-series

T-series Deal many movies on Sony Max

Back
Top Bottom