Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,508
Malamaal Weekly is scheduled to air on &Pictures. Earlier was with FTA channels. Than moved to Sony. I saw it for the first time on Colors during Janmastami in 2008. Than on Filmy which seems like the original satellite rights holder.

Malamaal Weekly is scheduled to air on &Pictures. Earlier was with FTA channels. Than moved to Sony. I saw it for the first time on Colors during Janmastami in 2008. Than on Filmy which seems like the original satellite rights holder.
The movie is currently being shared between Sony and Zee. Also, during 2007-2008 (and few more years), this movie was shared among different networks. It was shared between Colors, Sahara Network, 9X and Star.

Tomorrow Sony Wah schedule Four Bollywood movie
dthdjuy.jpg

Bro their are some movies in 2008 shared between all networks like zee, Sony, colors and Sahara. I.e if a movie aired WTP in star gold after some days same movie aired in zee cinema again next air in sony max.

Back
Top Bottom