Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

These films got aired in tv channels
The question is actually about those films which never got premiered till now
For a long time many of Akshay's movies like Jaanwar, Ek Rishta, Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya Hai, Andaaz, and Dosti had never premiered on tv because the producer of these movies never sold their satellite rights. Then he finally did in 2017 and they all premiered on Zee. This also included Bobby Deol's second Barsaat movie

Chhorii satellite rights confirmed with Sony
9gTe5Tc.png
As expected!

Never seen it air on any of their channels

It was earlier with zee, now lying idle. It's a nice movie. I requested star/disney to add a similar underrated movie "Jaan Tere Naam" to their library and it was added within few months... Will tweet for this too along with many others which i have noted down

Satyameva Jayate 2 Bombed very badly on Box office, I think makers should Rethink some movies Releasing in Theatres

Even Bunty aur Bubli 2 tanked, Pre 2010 bollywood still made good films which have become fewer now, specially mass appealing films which do well on tv. Even if mass appealing films r made like satyamev jayate 1 or 2, they r nowhere near to older films in any aspect. I still watch pre 2010 cinema more than recent bollywood films . Star /disney hindi movie chs performing quite well bcoz they air good mix of mostly Pre 2010 films with right ratio of recent films, i knew this forumula will succeed when back in 2018 i shared feedback with them about this

Viacom18 renewed all of 2012 Dharma Production films but why Ekk Main Ekk Tu not part of it?
Ek main aur ek tu, I hate luv stories, wake up sid, kurbaan, my name is khan, we are family, gori tere pyaar mein is still with Disney-Star.
Good newwz, simmba, sooryavanshi and some withbjoint Productions is with zee like raazi, gunjan Saxena, bar bar dekho and many more is with zee.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock