Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

For a long time many of Akshay's movies like Jaanwar, Ek Rishta, Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya Hai, Andaaz, and Dosti had never premiered on tv because the producer of these movies never sold their satellite rights. Then he finally did in 2017 and they all premiered on Zee. This also included Bobby Deol's second Barsaat movie
Yes I remember it
Was there anything similar from 2000s which is still not aired at till now

Ek main aur ek tu, I hate luv stories, wake up sid, kurbaan, my name is khan, we are family, gori tere pyaar mein is still with Disney-Star.
Good newwz, simmba, sooryavanshi and some withbjoint Productions is with zee like raazi, gunjan Saxena, bar bar dekho and many more is with zee.

Ekk Main aur Ekk Tu is not with star/disney since many years, earlier UTV Network (pre takeover of star india) had it alongwith other UTV production films. Those films which Dharma Production co produced with Zee Studios r having satellite rights with zee network , those solely produced by Dharma Production r with Viacom18 and those co produced with esrtwhile Fox Star or UTV Motion Pics r with star/disney. Gori Tere Pyaar Mein is with viacom18 and airs in watershed slots.
All films co produced by T Series alongwith Vishesh Films have shifted to sony as rights r with T Series while those films which r owned by Vishesh Films r with star/disney and more will shift to them soon including those with fta chs...

For a long time many of Akshay's movies like Jaanwar, Ek Rishta, Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya Hai, Andaaz, and Dosti had never premiered on tv because the producer of these movies never sold their satellite rights. Then he finally did in 2017 and they all premiered on Zee. This also included Bobby Deol's second Barsaat movie
I remember watching andaaz movie back on 2009 with My cousin brother as he bought the CD to watch the movie

No Caption Required🙄
O01rKS6.png

wOjuLXK.png

yIFeoKf.png

After not telecasting for a long time
It is getting atleast 1-2 airings on B4U Kadak every week and apart from that, it is aired atleast once even on Zee Cinema/&pictures every week which is absolutely rubbish management of such a TRP booster by Zee

Zee has managed Ghajini well by reserving it only for weekends on Zee Cinema/Zee Bollywood/&pictures and Vijay The Master should also be managed just like this

Sony Max 2 finally airing Dhoom 2 in a prime slot and that too on a Saturday Afternoon slot

Earlier they used to air Dhoom in this slot but now finally Dhoom 2 gets a well deserved airing in this prime slot
zSDKB49.png
Yes the movie usually gets aired on late night and early morning slots. Go to see that the movie being aired at a proper air time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock