Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Clearly showing ZEE, now how you can you say Sony bro ?
I thought Zee must me channel partner bro. Then when you highlighted I saw PVR and Prime Video. So yeah Zee must be the satellite partner.

Have you noticed different logo of Zee Cinema here? They must be rebranding it.

I thought Zee must me channel partner bro. Then when you highlighted I saw PVR and Prime Video. So yeah Zee must be the satellite partner.

Have you noticed different logo of Zee Cinema here? They must be rebranding it.
No. Both Zee Cinema and &pictures have a black logo in the poster. That does not mean they will rebrand. Numerous rumours have come up like this for Star Pravah's logo. Nothing has happened.

Specifically, the first two & channels (&pictures and &TV) have one type of logo (colourful 3D). The & channels which were launched later (&privé HD, &flix and &xplor HD) have a different type of logo (black, flat). &pictures is not likely to adopt the black flat logo (or have new graphics) any time soon, even though it has had the same graphics since its launch all the way back in 2013.

Last edited:
Any Idea for Satellite Rights of Panipat Movie? It's Music Rights are with Zee Music Co so it creates chances for Zee

Any Idea for Satellite Rights of Panipat Movie? It's Music Rights are with Zee Music Co so it creates chances for Zee
Yes it can be a Zee movie but there is no news of it being a huge budget movie no buzz about it surprising

Looks like Zee Studios co Producing or Present the Jersey Hindi Remake
So Satellite Rights going part of Zee

Can someone tell me, when was Ra.one's satellite rights renewed by zee from star?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock