Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Nandamuri Kalyan Ram staring Bimbisara with B4U.
Jwa546n.jpg

Last edited:
Lot of confusion regarding agreement of T Series with broadcasters, i m seeing same set of films co produced by T Series and other producer going to different broadcasters. Even T Series exclusive produced films r with star/disney. Looks like for many of such films rights r with actor or co producer or distributor or maybe T Series having agreement with both sony and star/disney
T Series expecting huge amount for every movie Satellite Rights, If Sony/Zee merger happens then both Broadcasters will not continue most expensive deal with either T-Series or PEN Studios.

even Dharma Productions Satellite and Distribution deal with Viacom too getting end Most likely Before Disney's Brahmastra Release, who knows maybe Dharma Productions collaboration again with most successful Production Partner Zee Studios.
Also I m surprised that when all Red Chillies Entertainment owned films r shifting to viacom18 then how has Ram Jaane recently shifted from viacom18 to sony?
I Guess soon Red Chillies and Disney collaboration happening for Hotstar, probably all Red Chillies movies leaving Viacom moving to Sony or again old Satellite Partner Star/Disney

Today Star network channel Pooja Entertainment movie
Coolie No 1. Star Gold
Biwi No 1. Star Gold 2
Bade Miyan Chote Miyan. StarUtsavMovie

I think bell Bottom WTP 26Dec than Pooja Entertainment movie move this Dec on Sony Max / Sony Max 2

Old movie rights r with Eros. Also Puja Films has agreement with zee at present.... Faltu, Milenge Milenge moved to zee and all of their recent films premiered on zee.... Sony got Bell Bottom thru some other deal is what i understand

All the NC Sippy Films have permanent status on Sony. Dhanoa Films which is a sister concern of Deols may move to Zee which after merger may come back to Sony. Most of the movies you have mentioned here are a part of these Two banners

They r not permanent bhai.... Rights r with goldmines, shemaroo, etc for these films and if star / disney wants to renew them, they can do so easily

T Series expecting huge amount for every movie Satellite Rights, If Sony/Zee merger happens then both Broadcasters will not continue most expensive deal with either T-Series or PEN Studios.

even Dharma Productions Satellite and Distribution deal with Viacom too getting end Most likely Before Disney's Brahmastra Release, who knows maybe Dharma Productions collaboration again with most successful Production Partner Zee Studios.

I Guess soon Red Chillies and Disney collaboration happening for Hotstar, probably all Red Chillies movies leaving Viacom moving to Sony or again old Satellite Partner Star/Disney

Sony will try to hold on to T Series as it will ensure new films in its library but star / disney will surely try to have agreement. Also post sony-zee merger, i am not sure if T Series will continue with them... Not bcoz of price but feud with zee. Pen Studios may or may not exit from zee

Dharma Production recently announced new films with viacom18, they produce films with zee studios too and accordingly broadcaster (sony or colors cinepkex) gets satellite rights. Same case with Brahmastra which is co produced with Fox Star

Actually Red Chillies agreement is also confusing, on YouTube many of their films r with Vista India while rest with their official channel. Who is doing agreement with broadcasters and for which films is still confusing

Dharma Production recently announced new films with viacom18, they produce films with zee studios too and accordingly broadcaster (sony or colors cinepkex) gets satellite rights. Same case with Brahmastra which is co produced with Fox Star
It's 4 movies deal with Viacom it will end soon, So likely Sony or Zee will be Collaboration with Dharma.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock