Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Breaking :-

After airing on too much Repeat Mode, Finally Anil Kapoor starrer "Benaam Badsha" moves to Star / Disney from Sony.

"Benaam Badsha"
6th December Monday 7.00 pm
Star Utsav Movies
2ni1Mdv.jpg

vIZ9eFt.jpg

Star/Disney, Viacom18 and even Dhinchaak acquiring so many films which were part of sony library. Sony really needs to rethink bollywood strategy, by this i mean atleast take 1st step of airing films part of its library b it from T Series, YRF or independent library companies or other production houses.... Still so many films lying idle in their library (discounting watershed slots for such films) and thereafter acquire more bollywood films.

Satte Pe Satta, Disco Dancer, Chashme Baddoor, Chupke Chupke, Golmaal (old), Kati Patang, Anand, Khubsoorat (old), Khatta Meetha (old), Betaab, Aflatoon, Ghulam, Love Story, Gundaraj,Salaakhen, Bicchoo r some more films likely to shift soon out of sony

Lot of confusion regarding agreement of T Series with broadcasters, i m seeing same set of films co produced by T Series and other producer going to different broadcasters. Even T Series exclusive produced films r with star/disney. Looks like for many of such films rights r with actor or co producer or distributor or maybe T Series having agreement with both sony and star/disney

Also I m surprised that when all Red Chillies Entertainment owned films r shifting to viacom18 then how has Ram Jaane recently shifted from viacom18 to sony?

When is Krrish Series and Kites likely to shift from sony to zee? Also did not knew that Star had telugu version rights of Krrish 3, it is airing on Star Maa Movies next week

Star/Disney, Viacom18 and even Dhinchaak acquiring so many films which were part of sony library. Sony really needs to rethink bollywood strategy, by this i mean atleast take 1st step of airing films part of its library b it from T Series, YRF or independent library companies or other production houses.... Still so many films lying idle in their library (discounting watershed slots for such films) and thereafter acquire more bollywood films.

Satte Pe Satta, Disco Dancer, Chashme Baddoor, Chupke Chupke, Golmaal (old), Kati Patang, Anand, Khubsoorat (old), Khatta Meetha (old), Betaab, Aflatoon, Ghulam, Love Story, Gundaraj,Salaakhen, Bicchoo r some more films likely to shift soon out of sony
All the NC Sippy Films have permanent status on Sony. Dhanoa Films which is a sister concern of Deols may move to Zee which after merger may come back to Sony. Most of the movies you have mentioned here are a part of these Two banners

Tina Films already scheduled on Star.
Next in line
Ghar Ek Mandir
Mere Do Anmol Ratan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock