Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I think this will be last airing on Star since Bhatt camp has cranked a deal with Sony so films like Criminal, Sangharsh, Kalyug, The Killer were aired on the early hours before shifting to Sony where they were premiered either on morning slots or as Max2 Uncut Specials. I am damn sure that Zakhm will also be aired as an Max2 Uncut Special

Can't say that. Actually movie right acquisition is dependent on multiple reasons and Vishesh Films as such has agreements with number of broadcasters at same time. Zakhm until few months back was with Sony, maybe Star has again acquired few films from this banner. Upcoming changes at Star's Hindi Movie Channels will bring in lot of gr8 news for us

Can't say that. Actually movie right acquisition is dependent on multiple reasons and Vishesh Films as such has agreements with number of broadcasters at same time. Zakhm until few months back was with Sony, maybe Star has again acquired few films from this banner. Upcoming changes at Star's Hindi Movie Channels will bring in lot of gr8 news for us
It was never aired on Sony. Since 2014 it's with Star-UTV

It was never aired on Sony. Since 2014 it's with Star-UTV
Looks like Vishesh films new Satellite Rights deal with Star
I think Star already acquired Bhatt camp some movies Awarapan , Sadak , Raaz Series , Murder Series , Jannat 2 move to Star
Also Fox Star co producing upcoming Sadak 2
Recent years Released Vishesh films almost all movies flop and They got Big Success from Fox star studios some years back

Last edited:
Looks like Vishesh films new Satellite Rights deal with Star
I think Star already acquired Bhatt camp some movies Awarapan , Sadak , Raaz Series , Murder Series , Jannat 2 move to Star
Also Fox Star co producing upcoming Sadak 2
Recent years Released Vishesh films almost all movies flop and They got Big Success from Fox star studios some years back
Sadak was with Star only it was premiered as an Max2 Uncut this year no chance of Sadak going back. Awarapan FTA movie, Murder series already with Sony, Jannat 2 has moved to UTV,

As i said Vishesh Films has satellite right deals with multiple FTA and pay channels so quite difficult to exactly judge the modality of coverage of agreement with each of them

I can also explain how all these movies rotated and present status but then it will be time consuming hence avoiding it. Also for most members it will be confusing to understand, these kind of deals r based on range of factors

Tomorrow Sony Max schedule has equal number of dubbed as well as Bollywood movies with 4 dubbed and 4 Bollywood airing tomorrow so this strategy will work or not? They are airing Befikre, Bank Chor, Firangi and Khandaani Shafakhana tomorrow with Khandaani Shafakhana (Noon Special slot)

Tomorrow Sony Max schedule has equal number of dubbed as well as Bollywood movies with 4 dubbed and 4 Bollywood airing tomorrow so this strategy will work or not? They are airing Befikre, Bank Chor, Firangi and Khandaani Shafakhana tomorrow with Khandaani Shafakhana (Noon Special slot)

They keep on doing these random experiments on Wah but i will not feel assured till such changes or even better strategies r adopted for a longer run

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock