Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

If You Don't know who he is, remember Abhijeet from C.I.D. show, Main Lead From "Kaalo (2010)", Lallan Singh From Super 30

By the way, "Dil Se Pooch......Kidhar Jaana Hai" was released in 2006
I am hearing the name of actor and film itself for 1st time, none of the broadcasters likely to acquire unless it comes for free as part of some combo deal while signing agreement with a library company or banner. Still u can request FTA chs to air it

Last edited:
Was "Dil Se pooch......kidhar jaana hai (2006)" [Aditya Srivastava starer] ever shown on tv ?

On which channel its world television premiere did happen ??

Presently/Currently Who has the satellite rights & OTT rights of this movie ??
Who has the rights of pal pal dil ke saath (2009) starring cricketer ajay jadeja ? Dont remember seeing this too on tv channels is it unsold still

"Mardaani (2014)" this Saturday on UTV Movies at 8pm, promo shown 🥳🥳

Was any other promo shown like this, new york, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Thoda Pyar Thoda Magic, Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai ???????

Maybe "Titli (2014)" also likely to shift to star, it is repeating on Sony Max & Sony Wah in watershed

It will be a good movie for Star Gold Select & Star Gold Thrills & Maybe Star Gold Family too
As it is a niche film

Nikamma satellite rights with Sony Max

QZurEQI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock