Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I don't think "Nikkama" will get even a premiere due to low ratings and negative reviews

Like "Khiladi (2022)" also didn't premiere on Zee Cinema till now, even if Pen Studios was the distributor
How can u say nikamma get low ratings and negative reviews when film is not released yet wait Till the movie get released sony and zee knows how to promote very well I request think well before u post something dude.

Ravi Teja's previous movie Krack was released on 9th January 2021

Its WTP happened on Zee Cinema on 27th June 2021

So going by this trend, Khiladi will premiere on Zee Cinema in July end/August beginning
Because it was dubbed seperately for hindi.....it didn't release simulatenously in all languages in theatre

Valimai had a early premiere as you can see

But why early morning 4am why not in prime that too without promotions looks like Disney-Star airing YRF movies just for sake so they are not promoting well.

Though i agree that they should promote renewed movies well and air it on prime slots but at the same time i feel they r gearing up for launch of Star Gold Romance and want to keep certain movies away from regular airing. This strategy might have been adopted to generate higher interest among viewers about the content on this new channel. I guess right now they must b airing it bcoz of some mandatory terms in the contract which state that 1st airing should happen within few days of renewal

Because it was dubbed seperately for hindi.....it didn't release simulatenously in all languages in theatre

Valimai had a early premiere as you can see
Valimai is their own production bro they will premiere whenever they want also Hindi premiere is the last to happen since Telugu and Tamil have already happened. The film also became a hit on OTT as well

How can u say nikamma get low ratings and negative reviews when film is not released yet wait Till the movie get released sony and zee knows how to promote very well I request think well before u post something dude.

Well, i am still not sure if agreement between zee and Pen Studios will continue in near future.

Also guys, why is Pagalpanti on repeat mode across sony hindi movie channels?

Well, i am still not sure if agreement between zee and Pen Studios will continue in near future.

Also guys, why is Pagalpanti on repeat mode across sony hindi movie channels?
Idk I think Family Friendly comedies are being aired by all networks (Zee as well as Disney Star) and guarantee good ratings. The only recent family friendly comedy Sony has is Pagalpanti so they are maximizing it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock