Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Idk I think Family Friendly comedies are being aired by all networks (Zee as well as Disney Star) and guarantee good ratings. The only recent family friendly comedy Sony has is Pagalpanti so they are maximizing it

I think recent and older T Series r shifting out of Sony soon, tomorrow Street Dancer 3D being aired on both Sony Max and Wah.

3 of Salman Khan Films - Sultan, Tiger Zinda hai as well as ek tha tiger repeating on Sony Hindi Movie Channels,

Along with that hindi dubbed movies Dev, My Brother Vicky, Lucky The Racer are also repeating on Sony Hindi Movie Channels....

& Hindi Dubbed movie "Atma Ka Ghar 2" also on repeat on Disney/Star Channels

Idk I think Family Friendly comedies are being aired by all networks (Zee as well as Disney Star) and guarantee good ratings. The only recent family friendly comedy Sony has is Pagalpanti so they are maximizing it

But bhai i feel even T Series films r shifting from sony soon. They recently started giving more airtime to T Series films including the offbeat ones, initially i had thought that they must be giving them slots bcoz not only they want to improve their bollywood content strategy and at that same time make sure that T Series is satisfied with the visibility and airtime given to films as earlier maybe one of the main reasons for YRF exit would have been unhappiness over most of their films being ignored.

Now after noticing repetition of films both old and new ones i feel same pattern is occurring as happened when YRF films agreement with sony was about to end. The difference this time is that sony has real intent to improve bollywood content and about 4 or 5 months back they had gradually started airing more bollywood movies, now that exit seems to be happening frequency of repetition has increased.

Anyways i was certain that this will happen bcoz had got indications related to it in 2021 itself. Just hope that sony/zee acquire more bollywood movies particularly more pre 2010 ones as they offer great value for TV airing which most newer bollywood films lack. Infact all broadcasters should b cautious while acquiring new bollywood films as they might come at higher cost but may not get good response from audience. I feel slowly exclusive long term agreement with banners or producers for new films will stop happening and all broadcasters will prefer individual deal for films bcoz more bollywood films r proving flop these days. In earlier decades many good films too flopped at box office but proved hit on tv and same does not apply today bcoz actually many of the bollywood films releasing nowadays lack the entertainment quotient and even not matching the level of older films in various aspects

I Think It's finally time, Krrish & Krrish 3 on repeat mode on Sony Movie Channels, will move soon to zee.....

These films would have shifted by now to zee had sony-zee merger not happened. At time of renewal zee might have given a go ahead to Filmkraft that Sony should continue having these films till agreement between zee-filmkraft is on. As far integrating film library is concerned i think apart from altering agreement terms it might require some additional payment as many chs get included in the list from other broadcaster which gets to air the content. Zee might have decided to continue as per current agreement itself.
Also shortly there is high chance that Filmkraft movies will shift to star/disney

wait for the merger to complete. After the merger completes you will see these movies on Sony Channels (Koi Mil Gaya was on Sony only)

Well bhai it may not necessarily happen, banner can disagree to it or zee or sony would not want tweaking the current agreement specially if it is nearing expiry

Is FoxStarStudios deal with Disney/Star now ??

If yes, is it possible that Mr.X will soon move to Star network ?????

Mr. X will shift to star/disney but not thru Fox Star but Vishesh Films. Fox Star is just the theatrical distributor which is why sony got the movie in 2015 as they had agreement with vishesh films

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock