Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,359,722
Buddy i hope ur doubt has now been cleared . Though any official press release has not come out about YRF signing on star/disney as new satellite partner for its movies but it is quite evident with renewal of more and more films
Why ur replying to old posts bro which is almost 10 months back I mean what ru trying to prove?

Star India aired this movie quite often on Movies Ok but later it was ignored. Now sony is also not airing this movie. Already requested star/disney to air retro bollywood movies on star gold select or launch a new dedicated channel for retro bollywood films. They have a nice collection of retro films but most of these r aired just in watershed hours
Angoor sony telecast many time on sony

Why ur replying to old posts bro which is almost 10 months back I mean what ru trying to prove?

Trying to prove nothing bhai. Was just going thru old posts and saw ur comment. I thought of just asking u that now ur confusion/ doubt must have been cleared since at that point u were unsure of all old YRF films shifting to star/disney :)

Looks like zee started utilizing their library today they aired Adharm and lal baadshah after long time.

There has been little improvement but still lot needs to done. Had shared extensive feedback with them (zee network hindi movie chs and their channel head) covering range of things, hopefully they will evaluate it and thereafter slowly try to incorporate it in their strategy for these channels

So I was right it was just a promotional strategy to release trailer in final cricket tournaments satellite rights will be with viacom18.

Could well b that Aamir Khan Productions film library will shift from zee to viacom18 or maybe Aamir Khan Productions will have star/disney as new partners but those films co produced with studios/production company of zee , viacom18 or sony will go to their respective channels

O46WPbl.jpg

Slowly every yrf movies which sony has, which Were getting airtimes in watershed hours, is getting airings now in prime time.
As one by one Every yrf movie is being renewed by Disney-Star.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom