Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,359,747
It's rights r most probably with Himesh Reshamiya and zee also his other films namely Khiladi 786 and Hardy, Happy aur Heer. Will shift if HR signs agreement with some other broadcaster.

You can also request zee to air Aap Ka Suroor as i am quite certain they can work out agreement with its producer
If I remember Zee had shown this movie till 2013/2014, it had its satellite rights from 2007

After that nowhere I found it

Ok, I will request for it soon.

XbMJbhv.jpg

I was also surprised and thinking how could John Abraham starrer rare film Saaya recently acquired by B4U, can so early be shown by zee 🤣🤣😂

Actually eros has many 90s, 2000s movies from vishesh films and zee can air those if they rent it out from B4U. Many of these movies r actually quite good and underrated. You can try sharing feedback on it with sony/zee, star/disney and viacom18 and their channel heads. Hopefully someone will acquire the rights soon, chances r higher that star/disney will get them onboard very soon

But "Humari Adhuri Kahani (2015)" falls under Vishesh Films
So it Should move to or renewed by Disney-star Isn't it ?

Yes. It will shift to star/disney soon. Right now as sony has this film hence they would have integrated vishesh films library with zee in UK and hence movie got aired on this channel. In india it has not happened till now

Dedh Ishqiya (2014) & Rocky Handsome (2016) are not shown on prime times, they need to shift to Disney-star soon...

Hope Sony Max Starts Showing "Azhar (2016)" on prime time or else zee, as it's production company is not Vishesh Films, So it has no chances of shifting to Disney-Star, until emraan hashmi (or mahesh/mukesh/vishesh bhatt) himself buys it from Sony Pictures

Back
Top Bottom