• Views Views: Views 4,359,095
Action Ka Vaar ZEE BOLLYWOOD PROMO
KHUDA KASAM
GANGAAJAL
KOHRAM
BADAL
BAAZI
03jxjZf.jpg

Aftab Pictures produced movies Badal and Baazi r surely shifting to star/disney very soon. Little chance that Sony would have made changes in agreement and integrated these movies with Zee Bollywood library. These might well b some other movies with same name, could b Baazi (1984). If indeed it is Baazi (1995) and Badal (2000) then too it will just remain with sony/zee for a short period

If aftab films like BADAL and BAAZI moved to zee then how MEHNDI moved to Disney-star also koharam now will be shared between Zee and Disney-star.

Sony and Zee r same network buddy, movies moving these days from sony to zee or vice versa is due to integration of their film library . Kohram may either b shared between star/disney and sony/zee or maybe star/disney bought rights for short duration and now this movie shifted to sony/zee.... Let us wait to see what exactly is the case

One more evidence of ajay devgan production films moving to zee, hope now some people's confusion on this forum is cleared.

Admitting truth based on facts should always be practiced and i abide by it always
Incase of did not notice my earlier post with respect to this update

Now this is the confirmation that Ajay Devgn sir has indeed signed agreement with zee.

Aftab Pictures produced movies Badal and Baazi r surely shifting to star/disney very soon. Little chance that Sony would have made changes in agreement and integrated these movies with Zee Bollywood library. These might well b some other movies with same name, could b Baazi (1984). If indeed it is Baazi (1995) and Badal (2000) then too it will just remain with sony/zee for a short period
BAAZI 1984 is with Disney-Star aired many times SUM and UTV movies.

Just to clarify Viacom18 has rights of dubbed movie "I Love You" bollywood movie "I See You". Star/disney still has exclusive rights of bollywood film "I Love NY"

Action Ka Vaar ON Zee Bollywood Every Wednesday
Badal , Baazi , Kohram ,
Krishna , Gangaajal , Khuda Kasam
JBOhSWx.jpg
JYvuISR.jpg

Kohram 8 June Wed 9 Pm Zee Bollywood

Looks like Zee Action channel might revamp or shut down soon else such a film festival would have been a great fit for this channel. Zee Action needs a makeover since long but lately not seen much efforts on this

I really hope at some point of time this strategy is adopted across all broadcasters for movie acquisition / renewal.

- Very popular or iconic new/old films r acquired for a longer time period . Broadcaster who gets to premiere the movie must have to pay higher cost for satellite rights thereafter when movie shifts to other broadcasters price should should be lowered accordingly

- All other Popular older films r renewed for shorter duration and shift within 5 or 6 months from one broadcaster to another. Also apart from acquiring movies which were previously with rivals, each broadcaster should keep renewing fresh movies at regular intervals which r lying unsold so that their film library reamins refreshed and attractive rather than repetitive.

This way i think broadcasters will get to invest in lot more variety of content and audience interest towards the hindi movie channels will always remain at good level.

In order to do this banners/ production companies also need to agree for such flexible and multi broadcaster approach while selling rights of movies. Current system of long term deals for getting access to all movies of a banner / studio which r released in that time period seems to not only be risky as far as money is concerned for broadcasters but also restricts the broadcasters to explore more options for renewing movies as well as for banner / studio to sign agreements for different films by negotiating short term or long term deals with various broadcasters which can add to revenue

Back
Top Bottom