Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,358,485
I haven’t seen this trend. Is that’s the case then why did Badhai Do recently had premiere on Zee cinema ? This film wasn’t a commercial hit and has niche content.

Gangubai, RRR are commercially hits films too but still they are part of &picturesHD Saturday premiere night
RRR will come on Zee Cinema rest others can come on &Pictures

I haven’t seen this trend. Is that’s the case then why did Badhai Do recently had premiere on Zee cinema ? This film wasn’t a commercial hit and has niche content.

Gangubai, RRR are commercially hits films too but still they are part of &picturesHD Saturday premiere night

Bcoz they have recently renewed agreement with Junglee Pictures so maybe they premiered 1st movie on zee cinema. Anyways they knew it won't give even below average ratings hence gave it unusual slot and promoted it quite less ... Just some in house promotions unlike other big premieres which r promoted heavily on their chs as well as rivak network chs (except Hindi movie genre)

So Manish Shah himself officially confirmed that Sooryavansham will move to Goldmines Bollywood in 2024-25, this means that AAKR which is 2nd fav Bollywood movie of Sony after Sooryavansham will also move to Goldmines Bollywood soon

So Manish Shah himself officially confirmed that Sooryavansham will move to Goldmines Bollywood in 2024-25, this means that AAKR which is 2nd fav Bollywood movie of Sony after Sooryavansham will also move to Goldmines Bollywood soon
I think Goldmines Bollywood will cease to exist in 2025

I was thinking the only permanent thing in the world is SOORYAVANSHAM in sony max that also will move to goldmines. Nothing is permanent in the world.

m7DECFJ.png

Back
Top Bottom