Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Before a year everyone speculated that NGE's upcoming movies deal could be with Sony but contrary to that, NGE's old movies Jaan-E-Mann, Heyy Babyy, Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega moved to Sony

Housefull, Housefull 2, Anjaana Anjaani, Judwaa, Jeet may also move to Sony soon

Mujhse Shadi Karoge will move out of Sony soon
LZpaPi2.png
HSXPsf2.png
2daagNT.png

Before a year everyone speculated that NGE's upcoming movies deal could be with Sony but contrary to that, NGE's old movies Jaan-E-Mann, Heyy Babyy, Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega moved to Sony

Housefull, Housefull 2, Anjaana Anjaani, Judwaa, Jeet may also move to Sony soon

Mujhse Shadi Karoge will move out of Sony soon
LZpaPi2.png
HSXPsf2.png
2daagNT.png
I Think "Anjaana Anjaani" Home Network was Sony itself, I saw it on Sony max once in 2010/2011 when I was small. Then after 2 yrs it went to star and then went to Zee in 2018.

Suresh Productions bollywood and south indian dubbed films movie library likely to shift to viacom18 soon.

I am eagerly awaiting to see who renews Filmkraft and VVC bollywood movie library

As per the trailer of bollywood movie "Baraat Company (2017)" uploaded Yesterday on YT, Cinekorn Has rights of it, and as per ongoing deal with Cinekorn, through them Sony Acquired it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock