Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,358,936
That's interesting, What are those movies
1)Do you know the first compoostion of Jatin Lalit ?'Bin tere sanam' a remix of which is popular but nobody knows the original from movie' yaara dildara', the movie never premiered on any channel due to unpopular starcast, below is the link
Source

2)Evan Aamir khan starrer 'jawani zindabad ' never premiered on any channel, many of you might not be knowing this movie
3)Awargi of Anil kapoor , there r few other movies also, some of the movie names myself has forgotten, I shall update later

& Zee never left some of them e.g. Suraksha, Gopi Kishan,Balwaan ,they are with Zee since from the beginning
No balwaan had shifted to star along with rakshak, vinashak, kroadh, khiladi series, shola aur shabnam etc.

Don't know which channel has current rights of Balwaan

1)Do you know the first compoostion of Jatin Lalit ?'Bin tere sanam' a remix of which is popular but nobody knows the original from movie' yaara dildara', the movie never premiered on any channel due to unpopular starcast, below is the link
Source

2)Evan Aamir khan starrer 'jawani zindabad ' never premiered on any channel, many of you might not be knowing this movie
3)Awargi of Anil kapoor , there r few other movies also, some of the movie names myself has forgotten, I shall update later
That's great
Please share more such info

No balwaan had shifted to star along with rakshak, vinashak, kroadh, khiladi series, shola aur shabnam etc.

Is it? I don't remember of watching on star channels. Gopi Kishen surely has been with ZEE & never saw the light on other channels

Movies like Sadak, Aa gale lagjaa, sir, Dil hain ki mantaa nahi, Ashiqui, etc were with zee

Balwaan lat time i watched on Zee tv only, when it used to telecast movies everyday @ 3 PM, Even I haven't seen Suraksha and Kroadh on any channels recently

Source

Any unsold films of 2000s

Back
Top Bottom