Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Pic from Pathaan, I hope no further discussions are required about its Satellite & Digital Rights
AU09wUa.jpg

I was browsing random movies today on prime video TV app and found many of the dharma productions movies till 2017 are slated to leave the platform. They are showing “Leaves prime video in 5 days” tag on all such movies.

Sad that movies like KHNH, K3G, Kapoor & sons & many more movies won’t be available on prime. Has dharma productions formed deal with new partner now ? Who’s going to be new partner.? Any idea ?
wUgubIV.jpg

I was browsing random movies today on prime video TV app and found many of the dharma productions movies till 2017 are slated to leave the platform. They are showing “Leaves prime video in 5 days” tag on all such movies.

Sad that movies like KHNH, K3G, Kapoor & sons & many more movies won’t be available on prime. Has dharma productions formed deal with new partner now ? Who’s going to be new partner.? Any idea ?
wUgubIV.jpg
they are already on netflix and till now there were two streaming platforms for these movies amazon prime and netflix
But now it will be only on netflix
I'm happy that these movies will be on a exclusive platform

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock