Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Today in the tweet of 15 years of Jodhaa Akbar, Ashutosh Gowariker Productions mentioned that the movie is available on Star Gold, Netflix & iTunes

I think 1st time any production house mentioned Satellite partner in a movie anniversary tweet, Digital Partner is rarely mentioned

But unfortunately Star Gold never airs Jodhaa Akbar, it airs only on Star Gold Select now, earlier UTV Movies used to air it but now that has also stopped
I9mNru9.png
x39bIAc.png

Today in the tweet of 15 years of Jodhaa Akbar, Ashutosh Gowariker Productions mentioned that the movie is available on Star Gold, Netflix & iTunes

I think 1st time any production house mentioned Satellite partner in a movie anniversary tweet, Digital Partner is rarely mentioned

But unfortunately Star Gold never airs Jodhaa Akbar, it airs only on Star Gold Select now, earlier UTV Movies used to air it but now that has also stopped
I9mNru9.png
x39bIAc.png
It was last aired on 3/2/2023.

I have a gut feeling that Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan may follow the Ram Setu Satellite rights strategy… film with zee studios and premiere on Star Gold @dino29 @Alvin

I'm genuinely surprised that ram setu is with star like I thought it's with zee network and out of nowhere it having its world tv premiere on star gold this 26 February the date is here and no one is even promoting it that much .....
gUyTiOl.jpg

oNAtobs.jpg
USbxZIz.jpg

I have a gut feeling that Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan may follow the Ram Setu Satellite rights strategy… film with zee studios and premiere on Star Gold @dino29 @Alvin
I dont think zee will let go such a big movie like this... other salman khan movies like race 3, antim ,etc are with zee
And kisi ka bhai kisi ki jaan will go on same way ...

After a long time, "Mumbai Matinee (2005)" at 10:13AM on Star Gold Select & "Abb Tak Chappan (2004)" on at 10AM on Sony Wah tomorrow.

oIz90Ao.jpg

Is it a program or kunal khemu starrer "Kalyug (2005)" has been renewed ???

Please someone post confirmation screenshots pics at or after 7:30PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock