Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,053
  • Views Views: Views 4,353,667
I sense that YRF films might be exiting Disney-Star, lot many have been airing repeatedly in last few months .....also Venus Films , Baba Films, Shyam Bajaj, Nandu Tolani, Mohanji - Anandji , Vimal Kumar movies might also shift to some other network soon.

Krrish 3 not aired since long on Sony , its satellite rights agreement period might have expired and now soon Filmkraft movies might also be shifting soon from Zee to some other network

Talaash the hunt begins back to home network from colors tomorrow 5 pm on &pictures

That is the 2012 movie Talaash which was renewed by Zee few months back as part of their agreement with Excel Movies.....Please don't come to conclusions based on Information displayed on EPG of any operator as many times movies having same names get interchanged with each other when details r uploaded by respective EPG vendor of these operators

I sense that YRF films might be exiting Disney-Star, lot many have been airing repeatedly in last few months .....also Venus Films , Baba Films, Shyam Bajaj, Nandu Tolani, Mohanji - Anandji , Vimal Kumar movies might also shift to some other network soon.

Krrish 3 not aired since long on Sony , its satellite rights agreement period might have expired and now soon Filmkraft movies might also be shifting soon from Zee to some other network
Yrf will not move out from star star has so many channels that's why repetition happens they recently got pathaan and when films like sultan tzh veer zaara will air on star gold they will get huge ratings and they are not having any big banner support other than yrf so definitely they will not let go yrf so easily and they are handling their films much better than sony

Any update / information as to when will the movie Merry Christmas get premiered on Star Gold?

Also Sony needs to launch a dedicated hindi movie channel for offbeat bollywood movies as it has large number of such movies in its library which rarely get aired on its main channels and mostly these r reserved for watershed hours
In the case of merry Christmas i feel Satellite rights have been unsold you need to understand that bhoot police and Gaslight were acquisitions by hotstar that doesn't mean that they are having Satellite deals with star gold and sony doesn't have many good films in their library that they launch a separate channel for these films and that is also not profitable Star and zee have those channels that is their bravery that they are running ad free channels without much viewership and with just minimal to no profit

Some vishesh films still with zee, many of them shown recently,

Kalyug , yeh hain mumbai mere jaan scheduled next few days at night hours

Last edited:
Any update / information as to when will the movie Merry Christmas get premiered on Star Gold?

Also Sony needs to launch a dedicated hindi movie channel for offbeat bollywood movies as it has large number of such movies in its library which rarely get aired on its main channels and mostly these r reserved for watershed hours
Merry Christmas not a tv material.. Because no one intrested

Merry Christmas not a tv material.. Because no one intrested
Why No One? I am very interested.
Merry Christmas starts with romantic-drama (which generally works on TV) and then later shifts to thriller genre.

Matchbox Pictures should definitely find a good producer for their films
They have 4 movies
Three of Us, All India Rank, Monica Oh My Darling and Merry Christmas.
All 4 can be sold as a combo deal to a Channel

Matchbox Pictures should definitely find a good producer for their films
They have 4 movies
Three of Us, All India Rank, Monica Oh My Darling and Merry Christmas.
All 4 can be sold as a combo deal to a Channel
These movies aren't tv friendly so no one will buy and nowadays Satellite market is very down post pandemic

Back
Top Bottom