Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

oops! Bhai i m really sorry, unliking was not my intention but maybe while surfing quickly or internet issues tab got pressed twice or delayed action caused me to press it twice. I usually do not unlike posts unless sometime when i feel my reaction was incorrect.

I do understand bhai u r not worrying about getting more likes but wanting to know reason for this reverse action observed
Same happened with me for many times
Double press @JollyLNB bro don't mistake with dino bhai

Yes, since losing YRF and possibly some other rights they r trying to give bollywood more space on Wah but honestly too little too late and very few options left to acquire new stuff. Already Zee and Star have signed long deals with diff productions / stars. Sony has strong retro, 80s 90s film library but will not be able to give competition interms of having more recent films. Also i m noticing some Eros Films getting on Disney bandwagon, if this turns true then Star India will be miles ahead. By the way who is getting Dharmesh Darshan movies as quite sure it is moving out from Zee, Sony might grab it as it building up strong library of Akshay Kumar movies after taunt on Kapil Sharma show.

These days there r various Sooryavansham kind of rampant repeats of diff movies across chs, people should stop singling out Sony atleast now :)
Why Darshan brothers moving to another network

Why they are getting airtime in Star though. I don't think Venus won't go to Sony.

well they r surely moving out from star india, question is to who? Sony has chances bcoz it is losing out on films and wants to get more onboard... Having Akshay Kumar films is added bonus. Both star n zee showing these movies very frequently just like Indra Kumar, Harry Baweja, Filmkraft etc which r also likely to change hands... Wait n watch :)

well they r surely moving out from star india, question is to who? Sony has chances bcoz it is losing out on films and wants to get more onboard... Having Akshay Kumar films is added bonus. Both star n zee showing these movies very frequently just like Indra Kumar, Harry Baweja, Filmkraft etc which r also likely to change hands... Wait n watch :)
Yess i also think because Venus promoted Hungama 2 on TKSS. TKSS writers wrote Story-Screenplay for Hungama 2

Sandeep aur Pinky Faraar Rights with Star or Sony since the movie was made in 2018

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock