Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,054
  • Views Views: Views 4,353,350
Missing watching sultan on max this is now very long time sultan hasn't aired i know it will soon get renewed by Disney star but it was a habit watching it on max for other yrf movies like ddlj rab ne they never aired on main max post 2015 they were either shifted to max 2 or watershed hours so this wasn't case with other movies because i never watched max 2 or wah before 18 June last year because i went to my bua house in jammu in their tata play they were only having fta channels so first time i watched max 2 and wah there i remember they were airing jthj and cdi that day and after that i added in my pack in my home tata play

Last edited:
Missing watching sultan on max this is now very long time sultan hasn't aired i know it will soon get renewed by Disney star but it was a habit watching it on max for other yrf movies like ddlj rab ne they never aired on main max post 2015 they were either shifted to max 2 or watershed hours so this wasn't case with other movies because i never watched max 2 or wah before 18 June last year because i went to my bua house in jammu in their tata play they were only having fta channels so first time i watched max 2 and wah there i remember they were airing jthj and cdi that day and after that i added in my pack in my home tata play
One more problem is with max2 and wah is that they are very far away from main channels so the viewer never gets to watch them and the films which are airing on them aren't even promotedso the people gets to know about them

One more problem is with max2 and wah is that they are very far away from main channels so the viewer never gets to watch them and the films which are airing on them aren't even promotedso the people gets to know about them
They are mainly focus on Sony max.

Back
Top Bottom