Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

What bang buddy? Most of the new bollywood movies on its channels just get few primetime airings and then r aired jist in watershed hours..... Focusing too much on Dubbed South Indian Movies has lead to erosion in its bollywood movie audience base.. Just see Disney-Star how it perfectly utilises its bollywood movie library and they have gradually in last 6 years build a robust bollywood movies audience base thereby each bollywood movie it premieres gets best possible viewership across ira channels and thus various banners / actors/ companies find Disney-Star to be the best partner so as to get good revenue + reach
Dino bro why are you so critical of Sony. They give the best presentation to a film

Even with Bollywood audience, they, also, get good ratings on the South Indian Dubbed Films (Salaar for example). Their marketing strategy are appreciable. They showed lots and lots of promos and ads from a month before the premiere to attract the Dubbed audience. Nice Work!
By spending extra on youtube ads, I saw youtube ads for pathan, salaar, baghajatin star jalsha, don't know if they did similar thing on other movies or not

What bang buddy? Most of the new bollywood movies on its channels just get few primetime airings and then r aired jist in watershed hours..... Focusing too much on Dubbed South Indian Movies has lead to erosion in its bollywood movie audience base.. Just see Disney-Star how it perfectly utilises its bollywood movie library and they have gradually in last 6 years build a robust bollywood movies audience base thereby each bollywood movie it premieres gets best possible viewership across ira channels and thus various banners / actors/ companies find Disney-Star to be the best partner so as to get good revenue + reach
See bro, you are too critical about Sony, Star could be a good channel, they do have a nice content portfolio and a good promotional strategy but that doesn't mean ki Sony is bad..They have promoted Animal too well and now they are also focusing on acquiring more and more Bollywood films, be it small budget or big budget, from business POV, it is not always possible to acquire only big budget films, small budget films also do work for TV, they are trying to build a content library, focusing on Bollywood films...Star is good, but that doesn't mean Sony is doing bad nowadays... It's the 2016-17 Sony back😁

But honestly, I feel other than Sony, star and zee, Colors should also come up with some competition... They are dead as a channel premiering majorly south movies, sub licensing their Jio Studios movies to other TV channels, I feel if they give up on Fighter because it is of their own production, it will be the worst thing for them... they should give some competition to star Sony and zee 😂 otherwise it's better to cancel their subscription, because mostly the south Indian movies they acquire are also not of the best quality...They have bets on Zara Hatke Zara Bachke and Yodhaa, which can prove commercial success for them, but I don't know why after 1 yr of release, Zara Hatke Zara Bachke is not being premiered on that damn channel...

Every broadcaster has their own standards let them enjoy their own time. Recently Disney-Star made a deal with B4U for South dubbed films. Coming to Sony they don't have proper team to utilise films. Once they got proper team no 1 can stop them. Zee cinema is a brand. It is the 1st 24 hr bollywood movie channel. Zee utilises their sister channel &pictures in a proper way which Disney-Star didn't did with movies ok and UTV movies they just ruined this 2 channels. Let's see what happens in future. And in a picture clarity way no channel can compete with them.

Every broadcaster has their own standards let them enjoy their own time. Recently Disney-Star made a deal with B4U for South dubbed films. Coming to Sony they don't have proper team to utilise films. Once they got proper team no 1 can stop them. Zee cinema is a brand. It is the 1st 24 hr bollywood movie channel. Zee utilises their sister channel &pictures in a proper way which Disney-Star didn't did with movies ok and UTV movies they just ruined this 2 channels. Let's see what happens in future. And in a picture clarity way no channel can compete with them.
B4U OLD Movies coming in Star.. No new movies
Wait & See Eagle (Sahadev) Come Sony

Animal & 12th Fail worked out for them
And they r repeating it numerous times..... Also i have always said that in last 2 years since their agreement with Goldmines and YRF ended they started focusing more on giving adequate airtime to bollywood movies on their channels so i cannot be accused of not appreciating Sony for good steps they take.....Similarly i have applauded Zee for good decisions they have taken...... I always highlight positive + negative points of all broadcasters / operators but sadly some members cherry pick certain points while ignoring others and draw wrong conclusions, whether intentional or not well i leave upto each one's judgement :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock