Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Satyamev jayate movie satellite rights sold to Zee network ( Coming soon on Zee cinema)

That's good. I thought Viacom had stopped taking the rights of Hindi movies like Sony.
Viacom & Sony mainly focus on South Hindi dubbed movies...& Also they get good TRP too...so they are not interested in Bollywood movies...also Sony don't have any option as they have to buy movies of new YRF ...So they are not making deal with other production houses..

Stree's TV rights are with Star, so the digital rights are with Hotstar.
No the digital rights are with JioCinema. The production was with JioCinema and digital partner is also JioCinema.

I think another platform, 99.99% likely to be Hotstar, will have it. No way that only Jio will have it. How will non Jio-users (millions of people) be able to stream it digital?
No bro don't know about that might they'll provide after sometime because every movie digital rights are not with them.
Tell me why Blue Ray and other print DVDs are not available in market.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock