Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I guess Beast, PS-1, PS-2 may premiere on Sun Neo as they do on their southern GEC channels.
Chances r less bro....all of the hindi dubbed movies from Sun Pictures have been airing on Disney-Stae channels and by having such agreement even Sun stands to earn more revenue

Chances r less bro....all of the hindi dubbed movies from Sun Pictures have been airing on Disney-Stae channels and by having such agreement even Sun stands to earn more revenue
According to you everything will be with Disney star i also like star but you are always obsessed with them

Singham(2011 Ajay Devgan) is not available on goldmines youtube channel so how it moved to goldmines is still a question but still it's a big loss for star their most favourite movie is no longer with them even soon sooryavansham will move to goldmines it will be a big loss for sony also it is also repeating a lot also nowadays goldmines is taking away big films hera pheri and Nayak are also with them exclusively

This deal same gone like goldmines - Sony Max

If Goldmines Started Channel. They stopped Giving Movies Sony Max.

Same continuous with Star - Sun Pictures

Singham(2011 Ajay Devgan) is not available on goldmines youtube channel so how it moved to goldmines is still a question but still it's a big loss for star their most favourite movie is no longer with them even soon sooryavansham will move to goldmines it will be a big loss for sony also it is also repeating a lot also nowadays goldmines is taking away big films hera pheri and Nayak are also with them exclusively
No Profit For Goldmines 👍. Their Audience Dubb films..

They never Support Hindi Movies their

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock