Highway sony
2 States sony
Housefull sony
Housefull 2 sony
Anjaana anjaani sony
Sultan star
Fan star
Veer zaara star
Other yrf movies which hasn't aired on Sony channels since quite some time will move to star

Upcoming renewals we can except
Dabangg zee
Jai Ho zee
Ready zee
Bodyguard zee
Son of sardar Viacom
Jhms Viacom
Happy new year Viacom
Bol bachchan sony
Krrish 3 zee
Fukrey zee
Ek villain zee
Highway sony
2 States sony
Housefull sony
Housefull 2 sony
Anjaana anjaani sony
Sultan star
Fan star
Veer zaara star
Other yrf movies which hasn't aired on Sony channels since quite some time will move to star
Son of Sardar recently re renewed.
Ek Villian will also be re renewed
Heropanti also I am expecting back to home network if UTV let's go rights

Son of Sardar recently re renewed.
Ek Villian will also be re renewed
Heropanti also I am expecting back to home network if UTV let's go rights
Ek villain is on repeat it will expire
And how they rerenew???

Ek villain is on repeat it will expire
And how they rerenew???
Balaji good relations with Star. All of its old films got renewed by Star. Im sensing Dream Girl 1 will also move to Star after 3-4 years

Balaji good relations with Star. All of its old films got renewed by Star. Im sensing Dream Girl 1 will also move to Star after 3-4 years
Son of sardar will move kahaani and bhaag Milkha bhaag got expired ek villain is repeating so much that means it will expire may be after some time they renew back

Son of sardar will move kahaani and bhaag Milkha bhaag got expired ek villain is repeating so much that means it will expire may be after some time they renew back
BMB already renewed by Colors Cineplex

That's what i was saying bmb kahani sos all 3 are Viacom18 films so 2 have expired so that means 3rd one will also move and how do you know that sos has rerenewed???
SOS distributor is V18. Rights reserved with Ajay Devgn who has deal with Star

SOS distributor is V18. Rights reserved with Ajay Devgn who has deal with Star
Viacom18 sold there 3 films to star in 2012 kahani sos bmb bmb has already been renewed by colors kahani ip rights i think no longer with Viacom18 i think pen is now owner who has already made movie available on prime video so in sos case if rights are now with Ajay so it will move to sony because devgn films old movies are with sony because Raju chacha and all the best are with them whosoever gets the rights it will get expired from star because Ajay is no longer having any deal with star recently maidaan went to star through boney Kapoor

Viacom18 sold there 3 films to star in 2012 kahani sos bmb bmb has already been renewed by colors kahani ip rights i think no longer with Viacom18 i think pen is now owner who has already made movie available on prime video so in sos case if rights are now with Ajay so it will move to sony because devgn films old movies are with sony because Raju chacha and all the best are with them whosoever gets the rights it will get expired from star because Ajay is no longer having any deal with star recently maidaan went to star through boney Kapoor
Son of Sardar was without a partner after its rights expired in 2020. It got renewed last year itself.

Back
Top Bottom