Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,231
  • Views Views: Views 4,234,505

Tiranga, Lal badshah, hindustan ki kasam many more movies from NH studio added on jio cinema

May be these movies aired on colors cineplex bollywood very soon

Rights of these movies r with multiple movie library companies.... Also Jio Cinema is an OTT platform and if it adds a movie on its platform then it does not always mean that they have also acquired satellite rights of the same

Guys, Guys. First make a thorough examination of the list provided by @ak7777 brother. Note down all the changes needed and write them in one single reply instead of spamming the thread with multiple replies. Please, that would be appreciable.

Guys, Guys. First make a thorough examination of the list provided by @ak7777 brother. Note down all the changes needed and write them in one single reply instead of spamming the thread with multiple replies. Please, that would be appreciable.
Thank you so much brother. Most of the changes have been done, but still if something is remaining I'll add

I feel zee is definitely a bad luck for Ajay Devgan because since the last decade all Ajay films which went to zee flopped at the box office and his next film amkdt is having no buzz most probably it will also fail i feel Ajay should end his deal with zee

I feel zee is definitely a bad luck for Ajay Devgan because since the last decade all Ajay films which went to zee flopped at the box office and his next film amkdt is having no buzz most probably it will also fail i feel Ajay should end his deal with zee
What kind of logic if ajay devgan films not doing well in theatres how zee became bad luck? Looks like irrelevant post u have posted.

But Akki sir 🥹. He is giving equal bombs for every channel.. No hurts for anyone 😒😪

Back
Top Bottom