Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,682
  • Views Views: Views 4,298,386
So now it's certain that dunki is not with zee because zee cinema is only announcing dubbed movie premieres and it would have premiered after sam bahadur if it would have been with them i feel my prediction was right that zee doesn't want to pay high for dunki and they are cutting down in movie acquisitions because recently they have backed out from movies like dream girl 2 mahadev ka gorakhpur 1920 horrors of the heart chhalaang i feel it will go to star (highly chances) because a srk starrer will definitely not go unsold
That’s what I also think dunki with star because of Jio

Satellite Rights of some movies renewed by Disney-Star

Warner Bros - Saas Bahoo aur Sensex

Reliance Entertainment - Hulla, Chaloo Movie, Shabri, Summer Of 2007, Chalo Jeete Hai

Vijayta Films - Dillagi (1997)
Shomu Chatterjee (via Shemaroo) - Pathhar Ke Insaan (1990)

Abhimaan (1975), Vishwanath (1972), Zaalim (1994),

Renewed some months back/last year- Dariya Dil, Saath Saath, Andar Bahar, Dharam Veer (1974), Bade Dil Wala (1982), Imtihaan (1974), Jeevan Dhara, Suhaagan, Jhooti (1985), Saaheb, Mera Damaad,Kaash (1987), Imaandaar, Inaam Dus Hazaar, Bepanaah, Panaah, Naya Ladam, Haathi Mere Saathi, Khud-Daar (1982), Jhoote Bole Kauwa Kaate, Shaadi No. 1, Sooper Se Uper, Total Siyaapa, Shaadi Kar Ke Phas Gaya Yaar, Deewana Mastana, Ye Hai Jalwa, Munna Michael, Action Replay, No Problem, Chandni Chowk To China, Atithji Tum Kab Jaaoge, Oh My God, Golmaal Returns, Sailaab , Road (2002), Paanch Qaidi, Sangdil Sanam, Ek Hi Raasta, Tom d*ck & Harry, Sheesha, Hawa, Khamosh...Khauff Ki Raat, Naksha - Unlock The Mystery, Kuchh Tum Kaho Kucch Hum Kahein, Humko Deewana Kar Gaye, Lucky - No Time For Love etc.
Also, Sainik and Akhiyon Se Goli Maare; and many of the dubbed films of B4U library (if you are considering dubbed films too.)

Back
Top Bottom