Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,053
  • Views Views: Views 4,353,667
I don't think it will effect to Star - Sajid
Still Fox Star - Sajid Nadiadwala one movie left Tadap Remake of Rx 100
I think this movie will be Big hit for Fox Star and Sajid
It's not going to matter that much because he has already parted ways with Star for bacchan Pandey and gone ahead with Sony. Sony was also in talks for multiple films

Does historical movies do good on tv? Am watching Tanhaji on Hotstar. It's screenplay, acting and bgm is great. But the VFX is given as much importance as Ullu give importance to screenplay of its webseries. Tanhaji will do good on tv?

It's not going to matter that much because he has already parted ways with Star for bacchan Pandey and gone ahead with Sony. Sony was also in talks for multiple films
As Sajid want Bacchan Pandey movie Onwords Distribution , Satellite and digital Rights Seperately sold
He don't want like Fox Star studios ( Distribution , Satellite and Digital)
Still Sajid can withdraw Distribution deal with Sony

UTV Movies just aired Kalank. This is the first time I watching this on tv after it's premier.

TQ99NAM.jpg

Recently star have gained a lot of success during premiers like bala , housefull 4, baaghi 2 , judwaa 2 etc

Star Network has always been favourite destination of bollywood viewers, if they try to air more south indian dubbed movies then usually ratings go down. Sony Max is seen as channel for dubbed south indian cinema while Zee Cinema gets advantage on both fronts. It is how these chs built the brand and image was created

I think Ek villain 2
Satellite rights Zee network
Digital rights Zee5
because balaji partner zee last 5 years

Back
Top Bottom