Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Looks like Sony not Renewed Vishesh films for long term
Still Awarapan and Gangster Telecasting on FTA channels E24 channel many times Telecasted
Both Awarapan and Gangster movies expired many years back from original network Star Gold

Looks like Sony not Renewed Vishesh films for long term
Still Awarapan and Gangster Telecasting on FTA channels E24 channel many times Telecasted
Both Awarapan and Gangster movies expired many years back from original network Star Gold
Gangster telecasted on Wah regularly

Shanghai shifted from sony to star. Also if Sony-Network18 merge then there is possibility of Colors Cineplex becoming bollywood centric and airing films held with both apart from new acquisitions. Rishtey Cineplex would be new channel catering to dubbed stuff
I don't want Sony - network 18 merge
Network 18 struggling in everywhere
Sony should acquire Zee
If Sony acquiring Zee they will get highly successful channels and India biggest Hindi movies library

I don't want Sony - network 18 merge
Network 18 struggling in everywhere
Sony should acquire Zee
If Sony acquiring Zee they will get highly successful channels and India biggest Hindi movies library
Two weak networks helping each other is the best solution. I want Sony and Network18 to merge.

Aankh micholi wiki is stating that SPN is also involved in production duties so Aankh micholi rights with Sony. If this happens and if SPN is involved in both Nikkama & Aankh micholi then Sony will get 2 Abhimanyu Dasani films in the same year.

Not likely. Gabbar Is Back is a Viacom18 production. PPAW may not be shared with Colors Cineplex if Sony decides.

Sony Max is the home of Filmfare? Always thought it was Sony TV.

Because Satyamev Jayate was on Star. Only Star Plus has the courage to have talk shows especially with Aamir. Zee TV cannot do it.
Since Sony network 18 is a JV so there is a possibility of Viacom 18 movies to Sony

Sony max movies of 2021 till biw
Aankh micholi wiki is stating that SPN is also involved in production duties so Aankh micholi rights with Sony. If this happens and if SPN is involved in both Nikkama & Aankh micholi then Sony will get 2 Abhimanyu Dasani films in the same year.
Nikamma will be with Sony for sure

So this year Sony pictures network is involved in 4 bollywood movies
Shakuntala devi
Aankh micholi
Nikamma
Helmet

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock