Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,040
  • Views Views: Views 4,351,380
Jai Gangajaal 2016 Priyanka Chopra Hindi Film World Television Premiere in Goldmines 29th September Sunday 8PM...I don't know if it was premiered earlier on any channel or not, because it is strange to see a film premiering this late almost after 8 years on any channel...Also, Goldmines is starting to premiere Hindi movies, if they enter the Hindi movies market, it will definitely increase competition...

Jai Gangajaal 2016 Priyanka Chopra Hindi Film World Television Premiere in Goldmines 29th September Sunday 8PM...I don't know if it was premiered earlier on any channel or not, because it is strange to see a film premiering this late almost after 8 years on any channel...Also, Goldmines is starting to premiere Hindi movies, if they enter the Hindi movies market, it will definitely increase competition...
May be no one was interested in buying this movie

Goldmines is not popular in urban centres so they will not acquire new movies most probably the only new movie they acquired was shehzada that too because the deal was made due to because the makers stopped the release of the ala vaikunthapurramloo

B
Goldmines is not popular in urban centres so they will not acquire new movies most probably the only new movie they acquired was shehzada that too because the deal was made due to because the makers stopped the release of the ala vaikunthapurramloo
But shehzada not premiered

It is the fourth Hindi film to have premiered on Goldmines after Shehzada, Phoonk and Phoonk 2.

In the beginning of this year, Goldmines premiered Phoonk 2 which was released in 2010 i.e. a 14 year old film; so no surprise here.

I guess Goldmines has always intended to enter Hindi movies market. Maybe, we'll see more Hindi films which are not yet premiered and slowly they, also, may acquire rights of some banners for upcoming Hindi films. It's possible that we will see more Hindi films premieres.

But shehzada not premiered
It premiered last year on 24th October and, however, have been aired very few times on Goldmines after the premiere. And, yesterday only it aired on Goldmines Bollywood.

After a very long time selfiee is airing on star gold sad that the movie didn't get the much appreciation on tv when the movie is much better than housefull 4 and laxmii which are blockbusters on tv

Back
Top Bottom